Nicolai's Summer of Love, Paris and Disney (Day 5 ADDED)

Started by DLP-Photos.com, July 24, 2013, 04:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel_Ariel

Oh Nicolai!  =D>  Bravo! Beautiful photo's!  :thumbs: Oh I love them! Can't wait to see more! I am so looking forward to my trip next week now!  :mickey2:
~*~ Newport Bay ~*~ March 2008
~*~Sequoia Lodge ~*~ January 2009
~*~Santa Fe ~*~ January 2010
~*~Hotel New York ~*~ January 2011
~*~Explorer's Hotel ~*~ October 2011
~*~Newport Bay ~*~ August 2012
~*~Kyriad Hotel ~*~ August 2013
~*~Cheyenne Hotel ~*~ December 2014

lindavdende

Wow Nicolai. I love your Dreams pictures!!!! I really like reading your tripreport. I'm going to disneyland in 4 weeks (minus 1 day ;)). Have been 15 times before, but havent been for 8 years now. Cant wait to go back . And also to see dreams!! I saw Fantasmic in Disney studio's in florida and that was zo amazing. I hope Dreams will even beat that!

DLP-Photos.com

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They are highly appreciated! :-)

However, I have to give a somewhat sad update to this trip report. As of monday Mie and I aren't together anymore. It was mainly my decision, but it's still a tough time for me too as I still like her very much and look back at our 9 months together with joy and love. Until we get everything sorted and everything calms down again, I think it would be inconsiderate and too emotional to continue this report.

I will of course as a very minimum make sure all photos are posted at some time and maybe I will finish the report too. But I cannot promise that. Be assured photos will come though :-)
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

lindavdende

So sorry to read about your break up! Take care and take your time to get over this!

Aurora1

Was just reading the last installment and was gonna write I`m looking forward to more. I`m sorry to hear of the breakup! Take care of yourself!
Aurora1

Angel_Ariel

So sorry to hear that Nicolai :( Take care & I hope your heart heals quickly. Break up's suck. Thinking of you x
~*~ Newport Bay ~*~ March 2008
~*~Sequoia Lodge ~*~ January 2009
~*~Santa Fe ~*~ January 2010
~*~Hotel New York ~*~ January 2011
~*~Explorer's Hotel ~*~ October 2011
~*~Newport Bay ~*~ August 2012
~*~Kyriad Hotel ~*~ August 2013
~*~Cheyenne Hotel ~*~ December 2014

mickeymouse

I think everyone will join me in thanking you for your great contributions so far and wishing you all the best at this time. Charlie
2008 Santa Fe
2012 Cheyenne

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "lindavdende"So sorry to read about your break up! Take care and take your time to get over this!

Quote from: "Aurora1"Was just reading the last installment and was gonna write I`m looking forward to more. I`m sorry to hear of the breakup! Take care of yourself!
Aurora1

Quote from: "Angel_Ariel"So sorry to hear that Nicolai :( Take care & I hope your heart heals quickly. Break up's suck. Thinking of you x

Quote from: "mickeymouse"I think everyone will join me in thanking you for your great contributions so far and wishing you all the best at this time. Charlie

First of all: THANK you very much for the lovely and nice comments. I am doing fine - as I said it was my decision. So while it - of course - is difficult for me too, I should be okay. Right now I am just focusing on ending things properly and in the best possible way for Mie. The last thing I want to do is hurt her and that is one of the reasons I am putting the report on hold for now.

But once again thank you all so, so much! Disney fans really are the nicest people on earth :D
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

never2old

Oh no I'm so sorry!! :(

I hope that with time you can both look back at all the good times you had together and remember those fondly, no matter how things ended.

We're all thinking of you!!

mickeyspal

Nicolai, I am so sorry to read of your break up with Mie.
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading of your trip together, and looking at your amazing photos.
I wish you well for the future. :minnie:
1993 + 2005 - Hotel Cheyenne
1995 - Walt Disney World Florida
1997 - Hotel New York
1998 - Hotel Santa Fe
2000 + 2006 + 2012 + 2014 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 + 2004 +  2009 - Newport Bay
2007 + 2015 - Hong Kong Disney
2007 - DLP (1 day visit)
2017 - Disneyland Hotel - Cinderella Suite
2018 - Disney Cruise- Mediterranean
2019 - Disneyland Hotel
2020 - Disney Merrytime Cruise - Caribbean

Sal

I'm sorry to hear that you and Mie split up. Even though it was your decision, it must be a tough time for you.  :(  
I've enjoyed reading your report and seeing your amazing photos.  :) I love all tr's but it special when it's a fellow dane.  :)  Og 1000 tak, jeg glæder mig helt vildt til vores tur.  :D

I'll bring my tripod this time and try if I can get it right.  :)
Sal
September 2010 DLP Hotel Newport Bay Club
June 2011 DLP Hotel New York
July 2012 DLP Hotel Newport Bay Club
September 2013 Hotel New York

tubbsy

Your photos are amazing Nicolai.
So sorry to hear your news though x We're all here for you!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

missoverexcited

Sorry to hear about your break up. Just wanted to tell you your photos are breath-takingly beautiful, you are a very talented photographer!