Park Photographs

Started by DisneyG83, June 09, 2013, 03:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyG83

I know that at the park, you can buy on-ride photos and photos taken with characters.

So I know how much money to take with me in a week's time, I was wondering if anyone could give me a basic outline of pricing?
I know last year, my mum bought 3 photos for 30/35 Euros.

Also, this photograph pass thing, does it only have the photos with characters on it?
If I remember the code for an on ride photo, can I go to any shop in the park to get it printed out or do I need to go back to the specific ride shop?

Sorry for the questions!
Hey There! Hi There! Ho There! It\'s A Disney Kind Of Day!
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

Feb. 2003 July 2012 June 2013

cazspence

As you come off the ride take a note of the code on your photo and ask at the desk to get it added to your card BEFORE you leave the ride. Then at the end of your stay you can go to any of the shops in the Disney hotels, the photo shop on Main Street or the one in the village and ask to view your photos. Then pick whichever ones you like. The more you buy the cheaper they get. We got 5 and it would have cost about €35 I think but with my shareholder discount it was only €27.

DisneyG83

Quote from: "cazspence"As you come off the ride take a note of the code on your photo and ask at the desk to get it added to your card BEFORE you leave the ride. Then at the end of your stay you can go to any of the shops in the Disney hotels, the photo shop on Main Street or the one in the village and ask to view your photos. Then pick whichever ones you like. The more you buy the cheaper they get. We got 5 and it would have cost about €35 I think but with my shareholder discount it was only €27.

That's great thank you :)
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

gemmasteele84

The hotels were also running a deal when I was there were if you paid with a Visa card you got a further 10% off. Not sure if it will still be going but worth a look :)

DisneyG83

Quote from: "gemmasteele84"The hotels were also running a deal when I was there were if you paid with a Visa card you got a further 10% off. Not sure if it will still be going but worth a look :)

Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!