Couple of questions...

Started by adelaidebrumby, June 30, 2013, 04:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adelaidebrumby

Hi,

My sister and I are arriving on Bastille Day and we would really like to get a Bastille Day pin each, is it possible they will still be available at around 2pm (and from where?)

We're also planning on heading into Paris for the final stage of the Tour de France and leaving Paris around 9pm, is the RER safe around this time? We're probably worrying over nothing considering how many people will be leaving!

And lastly for anyone who's been to a pin event before what happens? We're going to the one on the 20th and have never been to Disney before but discovered pins online a few years ago  :D

Thanks for your help!

orangarnold

I find with the RER it's safe at anytime of the day, as long as you follow the basic security bits like travelling anywhere else. Just make sure you know where your valuables are and keep alert. I wouldn't worry.

adelaidebrumby

Thanks orangarnold, that's great to hear! We don't live near public transport over here and always hear not to use it when we are staying in a city, though we did use it in Sydney with our parents :lol:

orangarnold

Something is always scary if you're not used to it. If its any help the only area of Paris I would avoid at night is Pigalle, too many creepy men.