A few questions About New Year's Eve :)

Started by Minne&Mickey92, June 05, 2013, 01:18:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minne&Mickey92

All being well were planning on booking our first ever nye trip tomorrow or at some point this week.i have a few questions if anyone can help
1. I've heard the park reaches full capacity on nye , we'll be staying in hny and will obviously be spending from early morning onwards in the park on nye , but were planning on doing the 6pm nye character dinner at hny, and were worried will we be able to get back into the park afterwards ?
2. Can anyone tell us more about the nye dinners particularly the character dinners or hny nye dinner ?

Look forward to help and any other advice you can give about nye :)

Thanks Chloe and Craig  :ears:  :ears:  :ears:  :ears:  :ears:  :ears:  :thumbs:

Zee79

I have wondered this. My daughter wants to be on BTM when it strikes 12!  :D

We are trying to go for a New Year and i was also wondering about what food is available as we cannot really afford the meals advertised in the brochures, just too many of us. It would probably cost more for one nights worth of meals than it would for the entire trip haha.

We were wondering do the hotels still have their normal buffets on or not?

Minne&Mickey92

Yeah as far as I know any of the un named park and hotel restraunts will be offering their normal menus :) I think it's just with the organized meals it's just a bit more elaborate ! :p

Zee79

Thanks.
I  might be a skint flint but i just can't bear to pay the prices that have gone up sooo much just for NYE when the kids especially would probably still waste haha