Alicia in Wonderland: never2old (and N2O Jr) trip 23-25 May

Started by never2old, May 28, 2013, 09:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Thanks guys  :D  As always it was a real pleasure to share my trip with you. Particularly this one, which was probably the most special one for us yet.

@tubbsy you need to try Agrabah! Maybe avoid the rush hour (we did go there at 12:30 on a Saturday which maybe did not help with the queue in the buffet....) but despite the queues we had this time, it still is one of our absolute favourite restaurants.  And the theming is beautiful, we always find it very relaxing in there.

@Epcot_Boy I confess I am extremely happy to see she's turning out to be such a great Disney fan... I did worry a bit before going that she wouldn't enjoy it, that she would be scared of the characters or wouldn't like the rides... But no, she is truly one of us!!! I'm not sure how much of the trip she will remember, but I'm sure she'll never forget getting a big hug from Minnie or Mickey!

ulak

Very nice trip. All of you enjoy it. Great photos wit the Castle!

I try something little with your "picture with the lady" . Quick repair, if i have original quality of this picture i try it better...

[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

never2old

ulak you are brilliant!!!!

I will look for the original one and send it to you via PM, if that's ok....

Zee79

Great report, lovely pictures  :)

I think it must be a Disney thing at the moment with people returning unwell haha.

In response to your question about Tigger and friends being on T.V in the UK- not for a while. I know my two are getting older (10 & 6) but they still enjoy Mickey Mouse Club House - as do i haha but refused to watch it this year because of Tigger and Little Einsteins. I think DLP need to update this show with current programmes- Jake and the Neverland Pirates gets a vote from my lot  :)  I have 2 year old neices and they were not amused when Hand Manny and Mickey Mouse finished, not interested in the other either.

norhel

Quote from: "ulak"Very nice trip. All of you enjoy it. Great photos wit the Castle!

I try something little with your "picture with the lady" . Quick repair, if i have original quality of this picture i try it better...

Ulak, may I ask, how did you do that?
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Javey74

Just got round to reading all this 'Trip Report'..  :D

I really enjoyed reading through it never2old, looking at the all important photos with every paragraph, you have some great shots there. It really is a story in itself..   :D

I'm pleased you all had fun, especially Alicia (a junior Disney fan in the making for sure), despite some of the weather at times..  :D/

Thanks for sharing..  ;)

tubbsy

Ulak! How did you do that? Thats brilliant! :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Zee79

Love it!

ulak

Quote from: "norhel"Ulak, may I ask, how did you do that?

Hello, i made it in Adobe Photoshop program - several tools.
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Sal

Fantastic trip report!  :D
Sal
September 2010 DLP Hotel Newport Bay Club
June 2011 DLP Hotel New York
July 2012 DLP Hotel Newport Bay Club
September 2013 Hotel New York

Asma

Amazing! Thank you for sharing :D