2013 Halloween Party

Started by Minne&Mickey92, May 26, 2013, 03:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

julesk

Does anyone know what time of year the 'Not So Scary Party' tickets go on sale? Thanks

Elaine

Quote from: "julesk"Does anyone know what time of year the 'Not So Scary Party' tickets go on sale? Thanks

as far as I'm aware, there is no MNSSHP this year (there wasn't last year either). Its just the main Halloween night party on 31st October in the main park, and 2 Terrorific nights in the Studios, they are usually held in the week leading up to 31st October.

julesk

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "julesk"Does anyone know what time of year the 'Not So Scary Party' tickets go on sale? Thanks

as far as I'm aware, there is no MNSSHP this year (there wasn't last year either). Its just the main Halloween night party on 31st October in the main park, and 2 Terrorific nights in the Studios, they are usually held in the week leading up to 31st October.

Thank you so much Elaine. Do you still need tickets for the 31st party? It says prices in the current brochure but not how to book them and when?

nathalie

There won't be a Terrorific Night at the Studio's this year.
Has already been confirmed, but can't find the link right now where it says so.

Yes, you need a special ticket for the event.
I think they are 35-37 €?  (if you have an AP you get a discount).

julesk

Quote from: "nathalie"There won't be a Terrorific Night at the Studio's this year.
Has already been confirmed, but can't find the link right now where it says so.

Yes, you need a special ticket for the event.
I think they are 35-37 €?  (if you have an AP you get a discount).

Thank you Nathalie  :D .

Graciam

Hi!

I will be there for Halloween with a seven year old and a very fussy/active 2 yr old. My question is... would you bother with the Halloween party tickets? is it just shows and parades? I am sure we would not stay until 1 anyway but as the park closes at 8 for non ticket holders it feels wrong that we have precisely the Halloween night cut short if we don't buy them? I was decided to get them but I am having second thoughts, maybe we should invest the money getting brunch at Inventions instead...

All opinions welcome!

Thanks

Monica

CinderellaSparkle

Quote from: "Graciam"Hi!

I will be there for Halloween with a seven year old and a very fussy/active 2 yr old. My question is... would you bother with the Halloween party tickets? is it just shows and parades? I am sure we would not stay until 1 anyway but as the park closes at 8 for non ticket holders it feels wrong that we have precisely the Halloween night cut short if we don't buy them? I was decided to get them but I am having second thoughts, maybe we should invest the money getting brunch at Inventions instead...

All opinions welcome!

Thanks

Monica

Personally i'd go for it but i am a Halloween type of gal  :lol: Me, my partner and 4 year old are going to the party and can't wait! I've been to the Halloween party before but this was about 6/7 years ago and alot has changed since then.. But it was incredible then. There were bands, parades, villians walking around quite freely, fireworks.. And i just loved the atmosphere. EVERYONE was dressed up, young and old, it was fabulous to see! And i adored riding Phantom Manor on Halloween night, it's the perfect time to do it!

captain rocket

In previous years, the park does not close and re open, after 8.00.pm they set up ropes at the entrance to the various lands and only people who hold tickets are allowed to pass! I have always thought that if you just stay in one land you could stay on as long as you like! In your case maybe stay in Fantasyland and then leave at a more sensible time for your family. Halloween party at no cost!!

katiesam

Hi all,

So fingers firmly crossed but if all goes ok, we'll be heading to DLP for our first ever Halloween trip! (Hotel booked with option of free cancellation and have been keeping an eye on travel costs).

We'd be arriving in DLP on 29th October and intend to buy Dream APs with shareholders discount when we get there but I'm wondering about getting tickets for the Halloween Party.

I know you get a discount on the party tickets with an AP but would it be possible for us to book the party tickets in advance if we don't yet have an AP and if so, how would we do it?

Someone told me that it might be possible to order the tickets over the phone and explain that we're buying our APs when we get to the Park.   Is this likely?

If DLP won't allow us to do this, is it possible to get someone else to buy them for us?  My sister already has a Dream AP but won't be going to DLP for Halloween.   Would she be able to order the party tickets for us to use or are the tickets personalised with guest names?

Also, what is the telephone number that we should use to call?

If it's not possible for us to order them in advance, I guess the only alternative would be to buy the party tickets at DLP once we'd got our full APs.   But is there a chance there wouldn't be any Party tickets available - is there only a limited number sold or are they always available?

Also, where would we buy them at DLP - do we just have to queue at the normal ticket windows?

Sorry for so many questions but I'm trying to get everything organised so that we have less to worry about!

Thanks in advance for any advice  :)

nathalie

I did this last year, I was going to buy my AP on October 31st last year, so I called them, because people told me it was possible.
Off course, when I called them they told me it wasn't possible to order like that because I didn't have my AP yet, and when I told them several people told me to call because they did the exact same thing, the person was like: ooh, alright, just this once (in a very annoyed voice, haha).

You can try ...  ;)  Don't know the number, sorry.
(only got the Dutch number)

Samninetysix

We also have no option but to go in the half term break. Our daughter started college this morning so we have to go then. We're in the Magic Circus for 6 nights from Sat 26th to Friday 1st, I know it'll be busy but it's our 50th trip so we don't "need" to get on so many rides etc...

katiesam

Quote from: nathalie on September 10, 2013, 09:57:51 AM
I did this last year, I was going to buy my AP on October 31st last year, so I called them, because people told me it was possible.
Off course, when I called them they told me it wasn't possible to order like that because I didn't have my AP yet, and when I told them several people told me to call because they did the exact same thing, the person was like: ooh, alright, just this once (in a very annoyed voice, haha).

You can try ...  ;)  Don't know the number, sorry.
(only got the Dutch number)

Thanks Nathalie, hopefully we'll have some luck before we go then :)

PrincessA

I'm staying at Hotel New York this year. Trip is all booked, but I haven't been able to get Halloween tickets. Is anyone else just waiting until they arrive at the hotel to book the tickets?
Also, does anyone know how busy the Halloween soirees can get? I haven't done one before.