DLH VS TNYH?

Started by cherrygem, April 26, 2013, 11:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

julesk

Thanks Never2old, it would be handy to have the VIP fast pass but not a decider for us. Like you its hard with a little one, yet she did say this morning. 'Next time Mummy, I will be bigger so I can do the big rides!'

I read somewhere else that offers dont come into CC bookings but if there was a free meal plan option on again next year. Would that still stand if you upgraded to CC? Sorry, still trying to figure out how on earth we can afford it  :roll:  I can swap from 'diffently doing CC'  to 'standard DLH is plenty special enough' in under an hour at the moment and not even booking till early next year!  :oops:  :oops:

never2old

I don't know if the meal plan offers apply to CC, it's worth asking.

I hate it that their special offers don't include the CC. It used to be that you could at least apply the shareholders discount for the rooms without a park view, but even that is gone now. But seeing how they're always seem to be fully booked, I guess they don't need to reduce the price...

Yorkieal

Anyone know how FAR in advance I can book a CC room? And I assume the park-views are on a first-come first-serve basis? Or even then, is it still not guaranteed?

I'm looking at booking for October 2014 (I know, a long way in advance), and the Standard DLH rooms aren't available yet, I've been checking back each day and they seem to be opening bookings day by day, if it continues like this my dates will be available to book this Sunday!

Also, is there a UK number I can call to book/request a quote for a CC room?

julesk

Thanks Never2old, I will have to give them a call. Be a great help if the meal plan offer is included in the price but cant see it, if they wont allow any other offers.

Yorkieal - The telephone number you need is 0844 800 3240.

julesk

Sorry  :oops: , can I ask?

If you do the castle club charactor breakfast, then go via the Inventions breakfast to see charactors. Then do Inventions evening meal. Is it the same charactors all day??

Sorry just dawned on me as when we did the stairs, it was the same charactors at the Inventions meal that night.           Thank you

never2old

Personally I don't know, because until last month we hadn't done Inventions in quite some time...

In the CC lounge at different times we've seen Pluto Mickey, Minnie, Chip & Dale and Eeyore. But to be honest unless you have a really long breakfast you won't see more than 1 or 2 characters for breakfast, they come and spend some time with everyone and then there's always a little gap between the time one characters goes and the next one comes. So you may meet a character twice the same day...

julesk

Thank you so much Never2old. I knew I could rely on you for info  :thumbs: . For us its all about the charactors and less about the rides, not sure I can wait till next year to experience the pink palace.  :shock:

Yorkieal

Is there a separate breakfast/dining room for CC guests? Or is it just in Inventions as per the usual DLH guests?

never2old

Quote from: "Yorkieal"Is there a separate breakfast/dining room for CC guests? Or is it just in Inventions as per the usual DLH guests?

There's a separate lounge in the first floor of the CC (just on top of inventions)