Exchanging Disney Park Attractions etc;

Started by Owain, March 21, 2008, 01:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

Disney parks are always exchaging stuff but what would you want from other disney resorts to come to paris. Like if its a ride or restaurant or shop or hotel etc; specify where from like;

Splash Mountain - Tokyo Disney Land
Why? - Because it is the latest version and looks great it reminds me of our BTM in a way because its the best version of it in the world, i think.

And what would you want from the paris resort to go to another resort ?

Like when DLRP decide to have another new main parade for Disneyland Park where would you want OUADP to go ?

Dont no if this should of gone in Imagineering or International Disney Resorts <think>

-breeno-

Good idea Owain :)

I'd also so for Splash Mountain to come to DLRP, as for something to go to another Disney park i'm not too sure yet.  With the Phantom Manor story and theming i think every Disney park fan should be able to see it even if they've never been to DLRP but Phantom Manor is one the unique attractions in DLRP that make it a little bit more special so i don't know yet :P
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Remco K.

Quote from: "-breeno-"With the Phantom Manor story and theming i think every Disney park fan should be able to see it even if they've never been to DLRP but Phantom Manor is one the unique attractions in DLRP that make it a little bit more special so i don't know yet :P
Perhaps they could adapt some elements from Phantom Manor to The Haunted Mansions. Although both The Haunted Mansions and Phantom Manor share many concepts already.

I'd like to see Journey to the Center of the Earth converted to some attraction in DLRP. Probably not a copy but a simular Jules Verne based ride.

They should update Disneyland's Storybookland with our Casey Jr. ride.

lil-shawn

yeah thats really a very good idea,

now is my wish list very big  :)

at first i would say they bring us Indiana Jones Adventure from Disneyland California and Indiana Jones Stunt Show from The Disney Hollywood Studios and make a big Indiana Jones Land or section in Adventureland...

the next is to bring splash mountain from all 3 parks and put it thogeter to something big and unique...

hmm what should go to the other parks from our, i know the style and beauty  :P

The Butlin Boy

I'd like to see:
-Splash Mountain (don't mind where from, as long as ours is the best :mrgreen: )
-Winnie the Pooh dark ride (Tokyo Disnyland has the best version, which I think would suit our Fantasyland perfectly)
-Toy Story Mania (Again it doesn't matter where it's from, but it looks amazing and could really pull a lot of visitors in to the Studios)
-Indiana Jones dark ride and an improved Temple of Peril to for a mini Indy land in Adventureland
-A nighttime show (Fantasmic? the show being developed at DCA?) for the Studios

I think that'll do... :wink:

Maarten

Attractions I would like to have from other Disney parks:

-Soarin' from Disney's California Adventure since it has a better decorated queue then Epcot's version.
-Indiana Jones Adventure from Disneyland since the temple structure contains a similar Indian theme to our Temple of Peril, while Tokyo's temple seems more like a South American one.
-Mickey's Philarmagic from Magic Kingdom.

Attractions I would like to exchange:
-Rock n'RollerCoaster to Disney's Hollywood Studios. They should update their ride with our lightning systems... their cardboard theming looks cheap.
-The Legend of the Lion King to the Hyperion Theatre at Disney's California Adventure, since it's one of the best themepark shows created.

Remco K.

This topic is probably not ment to argue about other people's choices, but I'd like to give my 2 cent on Maarten's choice for exchanging Rock 'n' Roller Coaster to Disney's Hollywood Studios! :wink:

Quote from: "Maarten"Attractions I would like to exchange:
-Rock n'RollerCoaster to Disney's Hollywood Studios. They should update their ride with our lightning systems... their cardboard theming looks cheap.
I don't think their cardboard theming look any cheaper than our version. Filling up a building with some show lighting and nothing else to look at is probably the cheapest way to go. Off course it's more expensive to keep the lights working, but unfortunately it seems there's often not really taken care of this... :(

Oh, and one more thing... :P

Quote from: "Maarten"-The Legend of the Lion King to the Hyperion Theatre at Disney's California Adventure, since it's one of the best themepark shows created.
There used to be a show at Animal Kingdom featuring the same songs as The Legend of the Lion King. It was more some kind of circus style show, and I'm not sure it still performs today, but I just wanted to mention this. :wink:

Maarten

Quote from: "Remco K."
Quote from: "Maarten"Attractions I would like to exchange:
I don't think their cardboard theming look any cheaper than our version. Filling up a building with some show lighting and nothing else to look at is probably the cheapest way to go.

I'm not sure if its cheaper. There is a difference between looking cheap and actually being cheap. Personally, I care for the last one, since that is what the guests will see during their experience. Their cardboard theming is to static and looks similar in style to Superstar Limo to me, and thats not a compliment in my book. But everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion ofcourse.

Quote from: "Remco K."
Quote from: "Maarten"-The Legend of the Lion King to the Hyperion Theatre at Disney's California Adventure, since it's one of the best themepark shows created.
There used to be a show at Animal Kingdom featuring the same songs as The Legend of the Lion King. It was more some kind of circus style show, and I'm not sure it still performs today, but I just wanted to mention this. :wink:

Yes, Festival of the Lion King is still performed at Disney's Animal Kingdom and Hong Kong Disneyland. The reason why I want to exhange our version to DCA is that they don't host a Lion King show at the moment. Besides, our Legend of the Lion King is far more impressive (at least to me) since it has so many special effects. The songs are the same indeed, so the decor makes all the difference.  :wink:

Remco K.

Quote from: "Maarten"The reason why I want to exhange our version to DCA is that they don't host a Lion King show at the moment.
My bad, I misread your earlier post. I thought you wanted to bring The Legend of the Lion King to Disney's Hollywood Studios (WDW), but indeed, it would be a nice fit for the Hyperion Theatre at DCA!