Finding Dory (2015)

Started by PrincessEnya, April 03, 2013, 09:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessEnya

Yesterday the title for the sequel of Finding Nemo has been released! Ellen Degeneres herself announced on her show that it will be called Finding Dory and that it will be released in 2015.

[youtube:1558f8oa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JJmDavBXrw[/youtube:1558f8oa]

What do you guys think? I'm so glad it's not called "Finding Nemo 2: yadda yadda yadda"!
Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!

JelleP

Since Finding Nemo was the first movie I ever saw multiple times in theatres (I was 8 years old), I'm really looking forward to it! I just hope the script is as good as Ellen sais, but I think Pixar understands the weight that's on their shoulders, like when they made Toy Story 3. So I've faith in them :)
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

AmericanMouse

BUMP.

Pixar announced that Finding Dory will not be released until Summer 2016.

Japperboy

They will never make a story so emotional as finding nemo. I hope it's not a movie like the sequel of monster inc, Monster university. Mostly i don't like sequels, they often ruin the original story. examples: pocahontas 2, cinderella 2,3  monster university, ... Shall i go on?

But i don't want to be totally sceptic, i'll give the movie a chance and I WILL SEE it (damn you disney, for making me so addicted!!!)

I hope it will be a movie like the toy story sequels
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney