Prices better with www.breakaway.ie?

Started by HannahM, March 28, 2013, 10:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HannahM

I've been looking around for an offer to bring the kids to Disney Paris in October. The website www.breakaway.ie have cheaper prices than Disney for the Cheyenne hotel and the Sante Fe. Looking at their site they seem to be an 'official distributor' for Disney and they've been around for a long time so it all looks okay, but I can't understand how they can sell cheaper than Disneys own website.......and I only have to pay a deposit  :thumbs: and not the full amount that Disney want.
Appreciate if anyone else has used them if you can let me know how you go on.
Hannah

amanda08

I have not used them but we have our May trip booked via a travel agent here in Holland. This is the first time we have not booked direct with Disney. We also got a better price via the travel agent and only had to pay deposit too :) so it is certainly possible that they are cheaper then Disney :thumbs:

Zee79

Our trip in May is the first time we have booked through DLP itself because we have annual passes this time round, we normally book through independent travel agents or online with other companies and they are normally cheaper than Disney so you should be ok. Depending which DLP site you use (ie which country you are in) the prices varies anyway.

brenjo

We have used Breakaway for every trip we have gone on to DLRP since 2004 and practically every year!  We found them always to be the cheapest - except this year when Abbey Travel gave us the best deal.  Breakaway were always great to deal with - always polite and efficient in dealing with any queries I had and we often got an upgrade at the hotel....Sequoia we got a montana room when we had just booked standard, NPB we were put on admirals floor and last year we got upgraded to empire state in HNY!  :D

I would have no hesitation recommending them....but do check Abbey Travel as we got a better deal with them this year  ;)