small rides in disneyland paris

Started by mally150, March 21, 2013, 12:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mally150

Hi All
 im new to this forum , im taking my grandson in june and wondered what rides was there for 4 year olds ? ;)

Anthony

Welcome mally150! I've moved your question to our dedicated Trip Planning forum.

You might want to check out the "Childhood Dreams" list of attractions here for an idea of what he'd enjoy. Or, to instead find out those attractions which aren't suitable, check the Ride Restrictions page here.

I hope this helps!

captain rocket

Fantasyland is were You will find the most rides for young children. All of the rides are suitable for your grandson!
The rides here are.
Pinnochio, Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan, Dumbo,Its a Small World,Teacups,Alices curious labyrinth,Casey Jones,Compte de pays (An outdoor boat ride), The Carousel de Lancelot and Pirates of the Caribbean. There is also Meet Mickey Mouse and the Princess meet and greets. In Discoveryland there is Buzz Lightyear,Star Tours, captain EO, Autopia and Orbitron. He may well be tall enough for Big Thunder Mountain and Phantom Manor is quite gruesome, but nothing jumps out at you to give you a fright.Don't forget the Dragon under the castle, a great animatronic beast!
In the Studios you have Magic Carpets, Toy Story Playland, Stitch live, Disney Playhouse and Animagique. Don't be fooled by Crush'es Coaster, its a very intense ride! Mem Moteurs Action stunt show.
Both parks have parades and you must stay up to watch Disney Dreams at least once!
Have a great visit!

gemma2806

As captain rocket has said above the most kiddie rides are in Fantasyland and Toon Studio. Nearly all rides round the park are suitable for children over 1 year unless there are height restrictions at the attractions entrance. My then 2 year old son went on everything apart from the main roller coasters. So in all he only missed 6 attractions out of over 50!

Have a wonderful trip!