Marie, Berlioz & Toulouse

Started by PainPanic, March 20, 2013, 03:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PainPanic

Hi,

I heard that on Valentines Day the three kittens from Aristocats were in the parc for meet and greets.

Has anyone seen them since and if so where? Are they going to be new characters for regular meet and greets. I think they would be a great addition to the new Parisian St. near the new Ratoutielle ride! Would be great to see them chasing Remy and Emile around! What do you think?

I am going to the parcs next monday and would like to get a picture with them! I am always hunting for characters to get photos with so any tips on locations to meet any of the characters and where they have been showing up lately would be great!!

PainPanic
Remember there is **Magic** in the World

nathalie

So far Marie has only been out for Valentines day.

I've heard so many rumours, God knows what's true and what not.
Not so long ago I heard they were going to get all 3 kittens out in the park, others say they were only there ordered by the Prince.

Who's to say ...
Shame though, they have the costumes, so why not give them sets every day.

Aurora1

I would for sure love to see them around!!

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

Marie was out for more than Valentines Day and was there the whole weekend following it too.
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

Jens

Unfortunately, for the moment, the three Aristocats are only going to be out for special events. As far as I know there are no plans to have regular meet & greets with them in Disneyland Paris. I heard that they're going to be in the new (daily) Tokyo Disneyland parade though!

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "nathalie"So far Marie has only been out for Valentines day.

I've heard so many rumours, God knows what's true and what not.
Not so long ago I heard they were going to get all 3 kittens out in the park, others say they were only there ordered by the Prince.

Who's to say ...
Shame though, they have the costumes, so why not give them sets every day.

Highlight to say that is not true. Disneyland Paris have these Kittens, they was not ordered in from Tokyo or the US.  In Fact Berlioz, Marie and Toulouse were out very briefly 2 weeks ago passing through Town Square.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!