Just brought some Disneyland tickets but

Started by Tai, March 16, 2013, 04:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tai

Hello everyone, I've brought some Disneyland Paris tickets but when I received them in the post they are printed on to an A4 glossy paper. I've been twice Disneyland Paris and I have never come across a ticket like this before.  They do have a barcode on the ticket. I've brought them from Travel Republic.

Has anyone else had one off these tickets before?

Thanks in advice

-Goofy101

gldc

It might be worth scanning them into here (covering up any barcodes or unique numbers and names so we can check for you whether it's genuine or not.  :thumbs:
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

nathalie

Isn't this like the free birthday tickets they got last year?

Lots of ads was on the A4 paper, but there was a small corner with the persons name on it, and a barcode.
It's the barcode that needed to be scanned at the ticket booth to enter the park, and you needed to scan that barcode to get a fast pass.

Tai

I guess they should be genuine as I have booked flights with them in the past and never had any issues with them. I may contact Disney first to see what they say. The Tickets do say go to the turnstiles straight away plus the barcodes are unique. I have also notice that tickets do have the address off Travel Republic at the top of the ticket. I only booked with them as the tickets were only £47 for an adult.

Thank You for your help everyone.

fairyduzt

We got 4 day passes from same site & had to exchange them at ticket office (glossy paper, barcode etc)

I'd imagine if its a one day pass just scan at turnstiles but any longer might be an exchange