Star wars?

Started by gemmasteele84, March 12, 2013, 09:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemmasteele84

I'm driving my hubby slightly mad I think constantly going on about disneyland. Hes not as big a fan as me  :lol:  however he is a HUGE star wars fan. i know they have the star tours ride but I wondered if there was anything new in the park now? If I can offer some new star wars information the dull look in his eyes when i say 'Oh this is interesting' might go away a bit  :lol:

jeakat24

I've heard that a couple of characters you can see in Discoveryland are Darth Vader and Chubacca (have no idea how to spell that!)
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

gemmasteele84

ohhh that will please him :) I have no idea how to spell that either. My daughter just calls him 'the big teddy bear' Yoda is also 'that frog thing'  :lol:

Elaine

the star wars characters, if they are out and about, are usually on the park programme, and i think its seasonal. I haven't seen them at DLP since the start of the 20th anniversary. But you never know, they could surprise you!

gemmasteele84

fingers crossed! hoped there would be more now they own it all and are making a new one. How about collectibles? Are there any particually good items there? Its our wedding annivesery while there so might treat him :)

haribosmum

We saw Chewie when we were there in Feb.  there's quite a lot of star wars merchandise, I wanted to get the storm trooper mickey mouse hat.  There's some models (x-wing I think) outside the star wars ride, oh and my husband was looking at the 'build your own light saber' that was in one of the shops in the village.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20