weather and disney dreams/ parades

Started by wishuponastar83, March 01, 2013, 11:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wishuponastar83

Hello everyone

I am heading to disney for the first time a week monday 11th march. We are only able to spend one full day in disney and the weather is showing as moderate rain. (the next day our eurostar back is at 4pm

I just wondered if the parades and disney dreams will still run? Not sure how many times last year it couldn't go ahead.

It us what i am looking forward to the most!

SwipatronSparks

yep they should do, i have experienced a parade in the pouring rain before, as for dreams i am sure i have seen posts saying it still went ahead, its very rare for them to cancel a parade, i have known people to say its gone ahead when its been thundering!!!

just make sure you wrap up warm and take waterproof clothes or if you can, lastly take the weather forecast with a pinch of salt, like the forecast over here its not always completely reliable so you could end up with an alright day or it could be wet and rainy as it said.
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

wishuponastar83

Thank you for your response.

we have an all in one snowsuit for the 2yr old and the adults have waterproof s it would take a lot more to ruin our disney experience!

fairyduzt

I was there last week, it snowed constantly on the Monday and they still ran the show while the snow fell.

It was slightly affected by the weather though but we didn't notice until we saw the show the following night and were able to compare