Be a Part at the Wonderful World of Disney Parade

Started by MinnieMouse, February 16, 2007, 10:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peep

Wow, your very lucky to have been given that chance to perform in the parade. It sounds like you had a wonderful time making the programme too. Just one question, how did you get chosen for such an amazing opportunity?
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

MinnieMouse

They are searching for people who comes often to DLRP and I know there a lot of people from the Official Office so they asked me. And I say yes :-)

Alexandra

Nala_84

Do you mean with "Official Office" that you're in their computer when you book your trips by the Disney hotline?! What a pity it's my 5th time this September, but it was the first time I booked over Disney  :?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

MinnieMouse

@Nala, not only this, I have also very good contacts to the Office.

Alexandra

Disneyana

Nice film, great that I could see it finally. What exactly do you mean with "Official Office" ? I'm just curious.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

MinnieMouse

@Disneyana: It is the Official DLRP German Office where I told you any Time ago in another Disney Forum.

Alexandra

Disneyana

And what exactly does this offical office do ? I know you once told me, but at this time I just understood that your "official office" was some kind of a DLP travel agency ?! I'm just curious, but with official office you don't mean any contacts to the Euro Disney SCA company or so ?

Disneyana

Oh sorry, I think I now remember what you meant.  :idea:  You meant Disneyland Paris Business Solutions right ? They have an office in Munich and they organise events for business people and companys right ? Is it that what you mean with "official office" ?

MinnieMouse

Yes Disneyana, that is absolutely right :-)

Alexandra

Disneyana

Oh allright then. Because you said "Official Office" I was just a bit shocked, because first I understood you would know someone from the Managers of DLP. But now I know.  :wink:

MinnieMouse

Quote from: "Disneyana"Oh allright then. Because you said "Official Office" I was just a bit shocked, because first I understood you would know someone from the Managers of DLP. But now I know.  :wink:

I wish I would know them ;-)

The german office is a official office, too. That´s why a spoke from this .....

Alexandra