Which ride you never did?

Started by perrollaz, February 01, 2013, 09:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlumBelle

I've never been on Orbitron or Slinky dog. No reason, other than we never got around to them.
Easter 2000 - Cheyenne
November 2004 - Santa Fe
22nd May 2011 - Santa Fe

6th-10th June 2012 - Seqouia Lodge
Christmas 2016 - Santa Fe
Christmas 2017 - In the planning stages!

jeakat24

I haven't been since TSPL opened but other than that I haven't been on Armageddon . From the sounds of it I'm not missing much but I'd still like to try it.  :D

For my partner I think he's only got TSPL! Armageddon and Orbitron left.
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

gemmasteele84

Theres quite a few which surprised me lol.

Aerosmith - first two times I went the queues where huge and I didnt have time, last two times were with my hubby and hes terrified of rollercoasters. Managed to trick him onto space mountain though :p

peter pan, tea cups and quite a few of the younger rides in fantasyland. They never appealed to me before kids, after kids my husband took my daughter on these while I took my daredevil son onto BTM :)

Studio tram tour - been 4 times and its always closed! Due to be closed this time too.

TOT - Im determined to do it this time! First few times I went it wasn't there, but loved the idea of the US one. Then after it was built we booked a trip for just before our sons first birthday :) Yey I thought I'll finally get to go on it! Then I found out I was pregnant again.  :roll: Not really a good idea to do something like that when 8 months pregnant so obviously gave it a miss.

SwipatronSparks

I have just realised, i havnt been on the cars rally ride thats near crush yet.... guess that needs to be remedied next trip :P
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Reiana

I never did

Parchute drop
RC racer
and
ToT (did the one in Florida and hated it  :-" )

never2old

I've never done Orbitron, no particular reason though. I've done Dumbo and the Carpets and they're not my favourite rides, so I've never felt like queuing for Orbitron... And there's also a little bit of, while I haven't done Orbitron, I'll always have an excuse to go back ;)

In the Studios I've never done Slinky Dog (not a big fan of those kind of rides, but I'm sure I'll get round trying it sometime), and I've never been in Playhouse Disney (but I will when we go next and take our little daughter, I think she'll quite enjoy that!)

Aurora1

I have never done:
Phantom Manor (do not like "gostly things")(ToT, I didn`t like the gost part to much, but the drop... scared me like hell, but afterwards was fun)
R`n R Coaster (want to try.... eventually)
Autopia
Star tours

smurfy74

the only attractions I havent done are ones that are no longer there - the old mill and the canoes ( although I have ridden the keelboats ). Ive even done Playhouse Disney, and as a 38 year old man my family thought I was strange but i wanted to experience it :-)

bad-pink-tink

gosh quite a few, most things in WDS really, I think the  only things I have been on in WDS are the tram tour and Armageddon 

Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, BTM, Buzz Light year, and Im sure theres alot more
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

DisneyManiac

Well, funny you should ask really, I have created a mission called: Mission: Opening New Doors which hopefully will be successfully completed.

Here is the list

The Hollywood Tower Hotel AKA Tower of Terror - Booking Arranged

Ratatouille: Kitchen Calamity - Not Open, Dinner Reservation Made

Space Mountain: Mission 2 - Space Training in progress, 50% Complete

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril - Currently Heading to Temple

[/size]
That is all of 'em![/size][size=78%] [/size]

ed-uk

I've never done
Dumbo and The Flying Carpets
Autopia
The Parachute Drop
RC Racer
Rock n Roller Coaster.

Ed & David

Uragano Tati

I have never done:
Orbitron: don't know why...
Princess Pavillion and Meet Mickey Mouse: always too much wait.
Horse drawn streetcars and Main Street vehicles: we usually go in the parc too late!!
Playhouse Disney: maybe it's most for little children.
Cars Rallye: again don't know why.
Rc Racer: we don't like a lot that kind of ride.

Most of them will be in my must do list next time, eheheh!!!
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

smudgepuss

Having finally been at the park when Autopia's been open with a tolerable queue, I've done everything in DLP  ;D

Not that I'm in any hurry to go back on Space Mountain or Indie - way too much having my head thrashed around for my liking.  Which is why I've never done Aerosmith.

RC Racer has never appealled enough to want to queue, and ToT makes queasy thinking about.  I went onto the parachute drop for the first time on my trip last week and that was as close as I want to get to freefall (also single rider line = win).

Paris: 1997, 2003, 2008, 2012 (Santa Fe), 2013, 2014 (Cheyenne)
Tokyo: 2009, 2015

SamT

Autopia, simply because I don't like cars. Don't own or ride one either.

DisneyTom

The only missing ride is the River Rogue Keelboats...
Disneyland Anaheim, Walt Disney World Florida, Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo Disney Sea, Disneyland Paris, Walt Disney Studio Park Paris