Internet cafe/ printer access/Cheyenne quiet room

Started by Iloveeeyore, January 22, 2013, 04:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iloveeeyore

Hello,
does anyone know if/ where there is an internet cafe near Disneyland? I will need to print documents while there,for car parking in Paris for a daytrip, but not sure which day to go as someone in family always ill when on holiday!!!  so can't do beforehand and will need access to a printer. Staying in Cheyenne, is it possible the hotel might help? Can drive if somewhere near as will have car.
Also can anyone recommend a quiet block for the cheyenne? Have any of them been refurbished?Not worried about being near restaurant etc, more worried about good nights sleep!! Stayed in santa fe last trip, right by door which was banging everytime someone came in or out :(
Thank-you.

jw328

Hello,

I'm sorry I can't help with the location of a printer unfortunately.

I will however say that last time I stayed at Hotel Cheyenne it's been extremely quiet! (And I don't mean in terms of people there, just in terms of actual noise level)
Our Hotel room was surrounded by lots of rooms (We were in 'Billy The Kid') - and you could count on one hand the amount of times that we saw/heard any other families! We could see the restaurant/main entrance from our window, and it was a very pleasant stay.

ilovedisneylandparis

Hello! :D We had the same trouble as you a few years back when we needed to check in online and print our flight tickets to fly home and could not find a printer anywhere. We asked at the hotel and they couldn't think of anywhere we could go. Luckily at the end we printed them in the airport because a nice airport assistant helped us!

I know the Cheyenne have a few computers where you put a couple of euros in and you can browse the internet, but as far as I know there still aren't any printers with those. I suppose (unless anyone else knows anywhere you could go?) your best bet might be to call the Cheyenne directly soon and ask if there is a possibility of the documents being printed, or if there is anywhere local to print. At least that way they could check for you and you can try to make other arrangements if there isn't a printer around.

I'm not sure about refurbishments at the Cheyenne but I know that it's very annoying being right by the main door because we had the same trouble last year! If you want a quiet room, I would again call up the Cheyenne and explain the situation from last time, and maybe see if you can request one? :)

Princess

Last time I was there, I searched for a printer at the Santa Fe and the people weren't quite helpful.
At the Kyriad Hotel you can send them an e-mail via the computer terminals and they print it at the reception desk. So no problem.
For disney hotels you have to go to one of them with a business center. If I remember correctly they were the more expensive ones like New York, Newport Bay Club and Disneyland Hotel.
You have to buy a special card for using the computers or pay by credit card.
Either way, don't try it before 8 am as there will be no one there who is able to assist you.
We finally printed our tickets at the airport...

Iloveeeyore

Hello again :D
thankyou for all your help. I phoned the Cheyenne and they said I could access the internet and also print documents at the hotel New York. I also requested a quiet room, away from banging doors and not too far from the parks(have seen a map of the layout and some look an extra 10 minute walk!) Things were going well so I also asked if it was possible to have a postcard or letter from Pooh Bear or Donald for the children, but she said she didn't know. Oh well, will be a nice surprise if one is in the room! Going on 10th feb, just need the car to be fixed now  :(

naisworld

Quote from: "Iloveeeyore"Hello again :D
thankyou for all your help. I phoned the Cheyenne and they said I could access the internet and also print documents at the hotel New York. I also requested a quiet room, away from banging doors and not too far from the parks(have seen a map of the layout and some look an extra 10 minute walk!) Things were going well so I also asked if it was possible to have a postcard or letter from Pooh Bear or Donald for the children, but she said she didn't know. Oh well, will be a nice surprise if one is in the room! Going on 10th feb, just need the car to be fixed now  :(
Hi. Did you call Cheyenne direct or the normal reservations number? We are going on Feb 3rd and like you would like a quiet room on the ground floor. Thanks :)

Iloveeeyore

Hi,
I phoned the hotel direct on  00 331 6045 6200. They had details of my booking already , answered in French but spoke very good English when I asked. Hope you have a good trip!

naisworld

Thanks, that's great! Will call them today. Hope you enjoy your holiday too!