airport transfers

Started by jmcc, January 20, 2013, 08:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmcc

We arrive in CDG at approx 4pm on 27/3 and depart from CDG at approx 9pm on 31/3. What is the best method of transfer for each journey? This is our first trip to DLRP and we want to use the simplest/easiest transport if possible.
Thanks

cinderslg

We have always used privat shuttle around €150 round trip door to door, using rstransport this time a shared shuttle for around €105 round trip. Word has it that its rare you even share the car with anyone else,

jmcc

That's good to know, thanks. I have read some bad reviews about rs transports not turning up. Anyone any more info on this? How far in advance can you book and is it easy to do online?
Thanks

Elaine

very easy, i always book online with rstransports, they have always shown up for me, I've always paid for a shared shuttle and only once have I shared with anyone. If they are not there waiting for you at your designated meeting point, call them and they will be with you within usually a few minutes (they work out of CDG airport so are never far away).

Have you read reviews of them not turning up at all, or just being late (as with the best will in the world that can happen with any form of transport).

perrollaz

The guys at DLRPmagic.com have a wonderful subsite with all infos neede regarding airport transportation:
http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guidebook/prac ... /airports/
Oh, enjoy your trip :-D

jmcc

I think they didn't turn up and the person had to phone them. If they work from the airport and arrive soon after a phone call that would be great. I know delays sometimes happen, it's good to know that they are a reliable company.
I'll have a look at the subsite too.
Much appreciated.

captain rocket

I have used RS transport several times since Elaine recommended them on this site and never had a problem. I also use the TGV if timings suit and I always use the TGV to return to the airport as it is only a ten minute journey so it gives you a little longer in the park! I believe you would have to leave about 2/3 hours before your flight for a taxi transfer and you are still in danger of traffic holdups.

minnieme

I have booked transfers for my brother for the past few years, and will again this year, using 'Always Shuttle'.

They were punctual, clean vehicle, spacious, provided car seats for the children, the drivers were polite and helpful, and I can not fault them.

April 2011 & June 2012 Hotel New York
May 2013 Disneyland Hotel
Aug 2014 Disney Magic Med cruise
Aug 2014 Disneyland Hotel
May 2015 Disneyland Hotel

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: "jmcc"We arrive in CDG at approx 4pm on 27/3 and depart from CDG at approx 9pm on 31/3. What is the best method of transfer for each journey? This is our first trip to DLRP and we want to use the simplest/easiest transport if possible.
Thanks

If you have children or a big party you'd be best going by shuttle.

However if its two adults, take the train, it's much quicker and easier than anything else.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts