April 2013

Started by benjylovesu2, January 08, 2013, 05:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benjylovesu2

Hey guys

April 6 - 8 2013 I will be going to Disney in a group of 40 as its with my theatre group and its to perform as part of magic music days. I have a few questions.

1) We are staying in the Sequioa Lodge. Is this a good hotel for such a big group?

2) On one evening we are planning on eating together. Which restaurant will be able tohld 40 of us easily and also be the best to eat in?

3) Is it likely that many rides will be closed?

4) As the 20th anniversary has been extended does that mean evrything has been extended tll then including the longer opening hours, dreams, the parade and train?

Many Thanks

Ben
Where dreams really do come true

perrollaz

Hi Ben

Can just give answer to the first one.
Sequia Lodge is a big but beautiful hotel- it also has a wonderful bar with a cosy fireplace ;-)
I love it!

BUT, it's not just one building, besides the mainbuilding there are several smaller lodges. In worst case your group will be splitted over several buldings.
In best case, you'll fill up a whole lodge with your group ;-)

Hope that helped.

benjylovesu2

Hey Perrollaz,

Thanks for the reply, its good to know its a nice hotel.

Has anyone else got any answers to the other questions

Many Thanks

Ben

julesk

Hi, it would be best to call and book somewhere to eat asap. You can do it 3 months in advance on +33 160 30 40 50. They are really helpful and will be able to advise. Yet I highly recommend The Grange at Billy Bobs and Plaza Gardens, specially if you have vegetarian's in your group.

As for the extended Dreams, as per the winter 2012/summer 2013 brochure. Disney magic on Parade, 20th Train etc are all on.  Yet well worth checking the closure schedule around next month to check whats closed. We are going in May so got to wait a little longer yet.

Hope you all have a great time

benjylovesu2

Hey julesuk,  Thanks for the reply - Im glad evrything has been extended. I will book our restaurant - Im not a big fan of the plaza gardens me and my partner went there on our first trip  and didnt enjoy it. maybe its improved. Once again thank you.

If anyone else has any  suggestions let me know?

B xx

benjylovesu2

Hey julesuk,  Thanks for the reply - Im glad evrything has been extended. I will book our restaurant - Im not a big fan of the plaza gardens me and my partner went there on our first trip  and didnt enjoy it. maybe its improved. Once again thank you.

If anyone else has any  suggestions let me know?

B xx

benjylovesu2

Hey guys,

I have another question how do you get chosen to be the person thats chosen for moters action stunt show? Do you reckon you can request someone being picked?

Thanks

Ben