Deviations from set menus

Started by MinnieMum, December 15, 2012, 02:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinnieMum

Hi,

We are going to DLP for the first time next week with two small and rather fussy eaters. They are unusual children as one doesn't eat chips and neither of them are fussed about ice cream and desserts.

We have a few places we would like to eat in a mixture of table service, buffet and possibly a couple of counters too. I am wondering if I am likely to be able to get a bowl of plain pasta or some bread rolls for the kids as they won't eat much of the kids meals. One of them is under 3 anyway. I know we will be ok in the buffets but my main concern is the Rainforest Cafe, I know the kids will love the atmosphere but I don't want to queue up and wait to get in to find that they are not flexible on the menus.

Also for my (big) 1 year old is it ok to take baby food jars into restaurants?

Thanks, sorry if they seem silly questions, I'm not normally this fussy when we go on holiday, we usually just go with the flow but obviously this will be so magical for our kids I want it to all go smoothly!

DisneyDonna

In the past, when I was younger, my mother alwasys asked for plain pasta. If pasta is on the menu they can just make one without the sauce, as far as I can remember this was never a problem.

never2old

No problem taking baby food with you, they'll also heat it up for you!