Christmas 2012 20th-26th Dec. Day 6 Completed!

Started by kelly.dylan, November 26, 2012, 08:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grovesie

Great diary of your stay, We have just booked for over XMAs this year. Can you tell me how busy the parks were? esp XMAS day and the evenings for Dreams.

Thanks

Lani

Quote from: "kelly.dylan"I hope it's not a case of planning your last trip,  you never know, Rachel might decide Disney with her mum is cool at any age ( I want you to tell me she said that, I'm scared Dylan will say the same too)

Hopefully you won't have anythig to worry about, I took my Mum to DLRP for Christmas and am saving for us to go to WDW sometime in the future and I'm 20 so hopefully you'll have many more trips to come!

Dreams do come true in New Orleans?

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "captain rocket"My advice, for what it's worth, is to stay at Port Orleans French Quarter, its beautifully themed and is fairly compact by WDW standards! The caribbean Beach resort is huge, not like our lovely resort hotels!
I trust you are ashamed at not riding the Tower of Terror! Next time maybe?
Thanks for the advice captain rocket, we've going so many decisions to make about WDW so going to look into all of the hotel options.

I can't believe Dylan wouldn't do ToT again!! I've told him we're definately doing it in May! He's still not convinced though ;)
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "mdw"Wow Kelly, looks like you had a great time! Dream of going at Christmas one year!

We are goin in May, your trip report has made me even more excited! I know you didn't have a good experience at the character brunch but will that still be on in May? I thought it was only cafe Mickey and princess meal that had characters now?

I have stayed at the carribean  hotel it is lovely. It is big but the buses come every 10mins and you can get the bus to each part of the hotel aswel as all the parks. Each area has it's own pool and it's own little sandy cove. You will love it!
Thank you for the lovely comments and advice on WDW.  The Carribean Beach resort looks lovely but so big!!

When are you going to DLP in May? we are going half term week, we might see you?
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
December 2010-Cheyenne
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "Lani"
Quote from: "kelly.dylan"I hope it's not a case of planning your last trip,  you never know, Rachel might decide Disney with her mum is cool at any age ( I want you to tell me she said that, I'm scared Dylan will say the same too)

Hopefully you won't have anythig to worry about, I took my Mum to DLRP for Christmas and am saving for us to go to WDW sometime in the future and I'm 20 so hopefully you'll have many more trips to come!

Ah Lani thats lovely to hear, I hope Dylan feels the same as you  [-o<
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
December 2010-Cheyenne
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad

bensmum

Brilliant report, makes me want to go for Christmas, wonder if I could persuade my dad. Brilliant photos and some handy tips too...thanks for posting :)

mdw

Quote from: "kelly.dylan"
Quote from: "mdw"Wow Kelly, looks like you had a great time! Dream of going at Christmas one year!

We are goin in May, your trip report has made me even more excited! I know you didn't have a good experience at the character brunch but will that still be on in May? I thought it was only cafe Mickey and princess meal that had characters now?

I have stayed at the carribean  hotel it is lovely. It is big but the buses come every 10mins and you can get the bus to each part of the hotel aswel as all the parks. Each area has it's own pool and it's own little sandy cove. You will love it!
Thank you for the lovely comments and advice on WDW.  The Carribean Beach resort looks lovely but so big!!

When are you going to DLP in May? we are going half term week, we might see you?

We are goin 13th-16th may in the Cheyenne :-).   U didn't answer my question about your bad character meal?......will it still b there in May.

Will our 4days be quiet or busy? Sooooooooooooooooooo excited. After going to Disney express desk Disney end what time are we likely to get out of the train station?   Any sign of Brave or Doc mcstuffins yet? Either characters or merchandise?

Mdw

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "mdw"
Quote from: "kelly.dylan"

We are goin 13th-16th may in the Cheyenne :-).   U didn't answer my question about your bad character meal?......will it still b there in May.

Will our 4days be quiet or busy? Sooooooooooooooooooo excited. After going to Disney express desk Disney end what time are we likely to get out of the train station?   Any sign of Brave or Doc mcstuffins yet? Either characters or merchandise?

Mdw

There's lot of Brave merchandise in the shops but didn't see any Doc McStuffins bits. You never know, they may have added the Brave section to Dreams by May, fingers crossed.

You should be lucky going mid-week as its still term time so the park should be pretty empty  :D

The character brunch in the Steakhouse will still be on but it's only on a Sunday  :(
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
December 2010-Cheyenne
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
May 2013-Kyriad