OTHER European "Disneyland park" Locations

Started by DisneyEuros, November 25, 2012, 03:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

You don't know Neverland? Oh wait! Or is it Dreamland?

DisneyManiac

You don't know Neverland? Oh wait! Or is it Dreamland? EDIT: Yes it is Neverland! MJ built a little theme park and called it Neverland!

orsie

Quote from: "DisneyManiac"You don't know Neverland? Oh wait! Or is it Dreamland? EDIT: Yes it is Neverland! MJ built a little theme park and called it Neverland!

Oh, cool! I never knew that!
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)

DisneyManiac

Neither did I my parents told me! I think...

Aladar

Neverland was not a Theme Park. It was the name of the ranch where he lived, in which he had a mini-zoo and 4 fun-fair rides (a ferris wheel, a carrousel, a small rollercoaster and a little train) for private use.

But Michael Jackson was planning to build a full Theme Park called Neverland, based in the Peter Pan story, which never came to reality.

Epcot_Boy

Funnily I have always thought that Disney got things absolutely right when choosing Paris (France) for the parks(s) :)  I have always thought of Paris as a kind of hub for Europe, all roads lead to Paris so to speak :)  I also love the seasonal variations you can get in Paris, hot summers and snowy winters, well at least recently :lol:  It adds to the great atmosphere you can find at DLP.
I really don't think there could have been a different choice, but for the fun of it I'll support the 'Spanish Team'. Bang goes the seasonal variations ;)  maybe Northen Spain would be a good compromise :thumbs:  ;)

David

Aladar

Northern Spain is very similar to France and UK in landscape and weather (except for the mountains) and a Disneyland there would have been a Disaster. In Spain everyone goes to the south or east coast on vacation, not many people choose the north as a holiday destination.

Paris is fine for me, except for the fact that it's too far away, but I like it because I love winter and I like it when the park is almost empty and it's all for me, but I'm a very rare exception.

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "Aladar"Northern Spain is very similar to France and UK in landscape and weather (except for the mountains) and a Disneyland there would have been a Disaster. In Spain everyone goes to the south or east coast on vacation, not many people choose the north as a holiday destination.

Maybe if Disneyland was there they would holiday there, who knows hey :)  ;)

David

DisneyEuros

Quote from: "DisneyManiac"You don't know Neverland? Oh wait! Or is it Dreamland? EDIT: Yes it is Neverland! MJ built a little theme park and called it Neverland!

Yes it was Neverland which MJ has build,

But Orsie does not mean that Neverland...
By the way, what Michael Jackson has to do with Disney?

Orsie speaks about Peter Pan's & Captain's Hook's NEVERLAND my friend
Do you know Peter Pan, the animation Movie?

DisneyManiac

Quote from: "DisneyEuros"

Yes it was Neverland which MJ has build,

But Orsie does not mean that Neverland...
By the way, what Michael Jackson has to do with Disney?

Orsie speaks about Peter Pan's & Captain's Hook's NEVERLAND my friend
Do you know Peter Pan, the animation Movie?

Yes as a matter of fact, I do! Who would not see the classics? Anyways, I knew orsie meant that Neverland! Oh and Micheal Jackson did go to Disneyland Paris! So there! :mrgreen: