The New Disney.com

Started by Anthony, February 06, 2007, 05:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Am I right in thinking http://www.disney.com relaunched today?

Now, can anyone outside of the US get on there?  I can get onto pages like Disney Parks and Meet the Robinsons, but anything else redirects to Disney International UK!

I hope they don't plan on doing this forever, it's not fair! Disney.co.uk (and every other version) is awful.

Edit: Yes, it seems Disney are trying to tailor their sites to each country, so everyone is getting re-directed!  Bog Iger and co. will be getting lots of angry emails from intl Disney fans right about now! :lol:

Kristof

I can't get on any page besides the Disney International front page which fails to mention Belgium in Dutch as well...  :roll:

Dlrpfan

i noticed this too when i was going to look at the WDW site i think it looks really cool
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Maarten

Quote from: "raptor1982"I can't get on any page besides the Disney International front page

For some reason I can view the American site right now. Yesterday it didn't work and they linked me to the Disney International site aswell. But as far as I can tell; it seems like a good website. Its a website you might expect from a media company which has strong relationships with Apple nowadays. Good work. :wink:

Anthony

Yes, it works now!  Well done Disney.

I really like Iger's direction so far, the purchase of Pixar, all this effort with new media... it's definitely the kind of future vision Walt would have had, updated for the 21st century.

Great that they're advertising Meet the Robinsons so much too... :)

Edit: Awww, we don't get DisneyXD! :(