20th Anniversary Extended! — Until 30th September 2013

Started by Lorum, November 02, 2012, 10:44:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert97

New video and (Warning Disney Dreams new scenes spoillers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIXSv4pnofE

0:11 dummy falls out of mouth. Just the way the filmed all this is just so magic  =D>

Columbiad

A terrific wee trailer! This is the way it should be done, DLP!

tinkerbell17

Hi all do any of you know what is going to happen after September we are not visiting till November taking my niece and she has not seen dreams yet any help welcome thanks  :mickey2:  :minnie:  :minnie:  :minnie:  :donald:

Lorum

Love the new video and music. If someone wants the music, PM.
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

SwipatronSparks

i adore this advert its so cute :3
sent u a pm lorum would love the music for my videos =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

sailorsun2008

This advert gives me chills! I can't wait to go see it! SwipatronSparks has me all excited and it doesn't help that I get ready every morning listening to Disney Village Radio!! :D
meow =]
Past trips to DLRP ~Two trips in 2001~2002~2003~Two trips in 2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~ ~ DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Off site

Labyrinth

They are taking down the main street decorations? :evil:
Feb 2007- Hotel Newport Bay
April 2013- Sequoia Lodge

Festival Disney

Quote from: "Labyrinth"They are taking down the main street decorations? :evil:

they were falling to pieces, anyway!

It's nice to have Main Street back to its original state! Just need to get rid of that tat off the front of the station now  ;)
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

Labyrinth

Quote from: "Festival Disney"
Quote from: "Labyrinth"They are taking down the main street decorations? :evil:

they were falling to pieces, anyway!

It's nice to have Main Street back to its original state! Just need to get rid of that tat off the front of the station now  ;)

But I'm going in April and since it's the 20th Anniversary Extended would have liked the 20th anniversary decs up.

miss disney fan

Hi just a quick couple of questions, are there going to be fireworks still every night with Dreams untill the end of september and will the water fountains be going as well. Going in July and it would be nice to have the full effect, shame there taking the decs down but I guess its for the best if there looking tatty.

Labyrinth

Quote from: "miss disney fan"Hi just a quick couple of questions, are there going to be fireworks still every night with Dreams untill the end of september and will the water fountains be going as well. Going in July and it would be nice to have the full effect, shame there taking the decs down but I guess its for the best if there looking tatty.
I would assume it would be the full show till at least September.

Labyrinth

Quote from: "miss disney fan"Hi just a quick couple of questions, are there going to be fireworks still every night with Dreams untill the end of september and will the water fountains be going as well. Going in July and it would be nice to have the full effect, shame there taking the decs down but I guess its for the best if there looking tatty.
I would assume it would be the full show till at least September.

Labyrinth

Double post

JelleP

Just saw Oz: the Great and Powerfull in IMAX 3D today and they played the Disneyland Paris commercial in front of it.
Also, Rotterdam's Subway stations are filled with these posters :D

[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

PrincessEnya

Also saw the commercial right before Oz, loved it so much (maybe even more than the movie itself...). I'm also from Rotterdam and I love seeing the posters everywhere, puts a smile on my face every time :)
Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!