Just Dance Disney

Started by mdw, October 25, 2012, 04:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdw

New xbox and wii game Just Dance Disney party!!!! Looks brilliant. Any1 seen it? Or seen any reviews? Wonder is a 5 and 3 yr old could do it?

CinderellaSparkle

Ooh i've only just saw this post, thought i'd jump in. We've got it on the Wii and it's lots of fun although the songs are cut a little too short for my liking, it's good for kids. My 3 year old joins in and adores it! It's great fun and good exercise for her. Albeit at her age she doesn't get alot of stars or points but it's the fun that counts :) Hope you've given it a go (or anyone else!)

perrollaz

Is the game in some way DLRP related or 'just' the Disney songs?

nathalie

There are some clips on youtube ...

It kind of looks hard, haha!
But then again, I don't really like to dance, lol  :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUvCgpUrqo8

CinderellaSparkle

Quote from: "perrollaz"Is the game in some way DLRP related or 'just' the Disney songs?

It's a Small World is on there but that's the only Disneyland related one on there. All the others are from movies or Disney Channel.

perrollaz

Quote from: "CinderellaSparkle"It's a Small World is on there but that's the only Disneyland related one on there. All the others are from movies or Disney Channel.

Oh bad luck.
But at least Kinect Disneyland Adventures gives you a very good DLRP feeling in a game.