Ravenswood Manor is back

Started by DGRavenswood, October 18, 2012, 12:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGRavenswood

Greetings, curious souls...

Unless we'll be interrupted by playful spooks or prankish spirits (which has happened before), Ravenswood Manor will go dark early next week in order to relaunch with a new design and new content just in time for Halloween.

I'll post on here when the time comes but if you want to be sure to stay up to date, follow me on Twitter or join our Facebook page. There might be sneak peeks and hopefully some in-depth discussion.

Eerily yours,
David G. Ravenswood
Host, Ravenswood Manor

Twitter | Facebook

"Without a doubt ... the most inclusive online experience of DLP Frontierland." –Jeff Burke

DGRavenswood

Well, it looks like I'll be ahead of schedule for once. Hurry if you want to see the old site one last time... ;) It will go offline this weekend.
David G. Ravenswood
Host, Ravenswood Manor

Twitter | Facebook

"Without a doubt ... the most inclusive online experience of DLP Frontierland." –Jeff Burke

Ezra

Excited about the new site! I'm sure its going to be awesome! :mrgreen:

That lonely Manor on the hill, sorrowful song drifting...

DGRavenswood

Ladies and gentlemen, goblins and ghoulies, Ravenswood Manor is back online!

Have a frightfully good time and don't hesitate to let me know what you think!
David G. Ravenswood
Host, Ravenswood Manor

Twitter | Facebook

Ezra

Wow the site looks great! :D I have yet to read through everything but I love the fact you have a lot of information on Thunder Mountain too! Some of the concept art on the site I haven't come across before as well.

That lonely Manor on the hill, sorrowful song drifting...

DGRavenswood

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.
David G. Ravenswood
Host, Ravenswood Manor

Twitter | Facebook