17th October almost here! PTR

Started by SVioletS, October 15, 2012, 06:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SVioletS

Bags are packed, gotta remember to include our autograph book! ponchos and coats are standing by; princesses costumes ready to be worn; camera is charged; got some snacks for the girls and a sandwich bag for breakfast usefullnes. need to book a taxi to drive us to the airport early a.m. and thats it! 1 more sleep and 1 unsleep and off we go (not to forget: set the alarm for an unbelievable early hour!)
i booked dreams package at walts for saturday and thats it. all others i'll book daily after seeing how baby girl reacts th characters and how she behaves in the evenings!
 :) its almost halloween time for us! :)

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

DisneyManiac

Good luck! I'm going the next day!

SVioletS

Lets hope the weather gets better than expected! You have fun! :)

bensmum

Enjoy...maybe see you all there, me and Ben head out on Thursday. Weather will not dampen our spirits...too much :)

SVioletS

If it were only for the grownups i wouldn't mind much for the rain, but with the girls it gets me a bit down, but hopefully predictions will be worse than real weather! :D
We will be the group of 5 with a tall, semi bald dad, not so tall mom with bangs, blondish granna, and the two most beautiful (LOL) 5 and almost 2 year old girls! eldest will probably be dressed as Cinderella or Belle!

Where will you be staying? We will stay in the Sequoia Lodge for the first time! :)

If we dont speak in the meantime have a fantastic Halloween time! :)

DisneyManiac

Quote from: "SVioletS"If it were only for the grownups i wouldn't mind much for the rain, but with the girls it gets me a bit down, but hopefully predictions will be worse than real weather! :D
We will be the group of 5 with a tall, semi bald dad, not so tall mom with bangs, blondish granna, and the two most beautiful (LOL) 5 and almost 2 year old girls! eldest will probably be dressed as Cinderella or Belle!

Where will you be staying? We will stay in the Sequoia Lodge for the first time! :)

If we dont speak in the meantime have a fantastic Halloween time! :)

Sequoia lodge as well! In the Montana room! :D/

SVioletS

:) we wil Stay in one of the lodges, but maybe we will come across each other during breakfast or in the parks! :)
You have fun and enjoy halloween! :)

bensmum

we are staying offsite for the first time.....if you see a boy with Down syndrome demanding to have another go on BTM and a somewhat nauseous looking woman with him that will be us lol

SVioletS

Lol! Last time we didn't do BTM because i was pregnant, but i'm sure my eldest DD will want to go, probably over and over again! So maybe we will come across! Ahahah you enjoy your Stay and have fun fun fun! :)

SVioletS

So we went and came back... The time went way too fast, and now i'm suffering from post Disney blues :( mainly because i have no idea when we will be back. The trip was amazing! The park is beautiful; Dreams is spectacular! Hopefully i'll get in the right mood to write a decent TR after i've gone trough the pics!

never2old

I know just how you feel... It feels terrible coming back to real life after Disney, and if you have no more trips planned, it feels like you have nothing to look forward to!!!

I hope that at least going through your pics (and writing a TR for us ;)) helps you get through the blues!!

SVioletS

N2O, tks for the support!
I am trying to get in the right mood to write the report! Things here in Portugal are getting more and more complicated and it does not help me...
Anyway, i'm starting a piggy bank to save up for a Xmas/birthday trip in December 2013 or 2014... At least it will have something to look forward to!
:)

DisneyManiac

Happy Halloween! Have a spooktacular day!