WDW | Epcot turns 30!

Started by Kristof, October 01, 2012, 11:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Happy 30th Anniversary to Epcot!

Have you ever had the chance to visit this Walt DIsney World park? Thoughts?

Ezra

I've been to Epcot twice. Both times were long ago now though. I remember such rides as Spaceship Earth (obviously before its more recent update) and Universe of Energy. I unfortantly have not been on the original Journey into Imagination (it was in stage two when I went there first, I'm not sure if I went on it or not) and when I went there the second time it was going through the update for stage three. I have been on Test Track (missed World of Motion unfortantly) but now Test Track is being changed too...

Epcot has a great atmosphere about it... well when I was there... I'm guessing its changed a lot now. I love the fountain display! Oh and great music!

Happy Birthday Epcot!

That lonely Manor on the hill, sorrowful song drifting...

Soap

I just loved it. A very classy feel to it and also the World Showcase is something worth visiting.  :thumbs:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

DLRP Roundup!

The 30th Fireworks were absolutely amazing! Something called a world war three barge, spectacular :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

petals

I've been loads of times. Didn't really start exploring properly until the last two years. Last year went in December and Holidays around the world is just amazing. The amount of work and detail that goes into that it just brilliant.