Sunday Brunches?

Started by Pluto2011Pluto, September 20, 2012, 03:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluto2011Pluto

Is  the Sunday Brunch still running  on Sundays because I'm going to Disneyland Paris next year(2013) on March 21-25 witch include  Sunday 24th March.  Also I seen on disney character central website Sunday Brunches. Characters at Inventions are nearly always random, and you never know who might show up also it says that during London Brunch with Mary Poppins that Marry Poppins and Bert(Obviously because it named London Brunch with Marry Poppins) Mr Penguin, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Chip and Dale.  

Also it say that Stitch's Hawaiian Brunch and Parisian Brunch are one of the regular "rotating" themed brunches that the Disneyland Hotel offers. Does this mean that most likely one of this two brunches would be running on Sunday in March 2013, more then London Brunch with Mary Poppins(I really hope that all three of these brunches will be running on Sunday 24th March 2013 because all the characters that visit the Inventions during these brunches are my fave characters)

Elaine

it definitely will be only one of the themes which will be running, if at all, in Inventions at Sunday lunchtime brunch. in March 2013.

You will have to wait until around 5  weeks before you to DLP, to find out which theme will be running on the Sunday you are at DLP.