Started by littlemermaid83, September 02, 2012, 08:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Looks like Kyra had a magical time!!! And as usual her costumes are stunning :D

How many costumes do you have??? Her wardrobe must be quite something!!

Please post some more pics if you have the time!!

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "never2old"Looks like Kyra had a magical time!!! And as usual her costumes are stunning :D

We took 13 and she wore 10 of them lol.

Mad Hatter was actually speechless when he saw her dressed at him. It was awesome!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

never2old

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"
Quote from: "never2old"Looks like Kyra had a magical time!!! And as usual her costumes are stunning :D

We took 13 and she wore 10 of them lol.

Mad Hatter was actually speechless when he saw her dressed at him. It was awesome!

That's what I love about her costumes, most of them I had never seen anywhere before!

lynny

never 2 old....so true i've never seen costumes like it amazing hopefully a few more pics :D

gutted about LUCIFER.. if anyone does know how i can get 1 let me know as it would make a great christmas present :thumbs:
HOTEL CHEYANNE JUNE 2000
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2006
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2007
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB CHRISTMAS 2008
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2009
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2010
HOTEL NEW YORK LAKE VIEW HALLOWEEN 2011
HOTEL NEW YORK UPGRADED TO LAKE VIEW MAY 2013

SwipatronSparks

Quote from: "lynny"if anyone does know how i can get 1 let me know as it would make a great christmas present :thumbs:

have you tried ebay?
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

lynny

nothing on there :(

never mind.x
HOTEL CHEYANNE JUNE 2000
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2006
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2007
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB CHRISTMAS 2008
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2009
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2010
HOTEL NEW YORK LAKE VIEW HALLOWEEN 2011
HOTEL NEW YORK UPGRADED TO LAKE VIEW MAY 2013

DisneyDonna

The costumes look absolutely amazing!! Did you make them yourself?

ilovedisneylandparis

Quote from: "lynny"nothing on there :(

never mind.x

I saw them on the Disney Store USA site a couple of weeks ago so they may well be on there!

And littlemermaid83 - great report so far! I am a massive Duffy fan, I didn't know he was at Salon Mickey?! Does this mean that only shareholders can meet him now? I thought he was gone from the parks for good but would actually consider becoming a shareholder if it meant I could meet him again haha  :oops:

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "geekyjo"And littlemermaid83 - great report so far! I am a massive Duffy fan, I didn't know he was at Salon Mickey?! Does this mean that only shareholders can meet him now? I thought he was gone from the parks for good but would actually consider becoming a shareholder if it meant I could meet him again haha  :oops:

This meet was specially arranged for Kyra and was held in Salon Mickey in the afternoon when it was closed. It has nothing to do with owning shares etc.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

littlemermaid83

Another photo of Kyra and Duffy!  It was the highlight of our trip that is for sure!

Little mermaid 240

Lovely cute picture   :D

Gorgeous outfits  :)  Just glad that my daughter Tangled13, is almost 18 and doesn't require them as they look like they take a very long time to make although you can see the love that goes into them!  :thumbs:  :D
Little Mermaid x

Marinnie

I really adore your pictures with your Lucifer & The Tremaines !! I also was in Disneyland with my Lucifer cat in September (last weekend of September), and had a great time with them. Also the weekend of October 20, and this Halloween Soiree I had a great time with my Lucifer cat in the park.
Regarding your pictures & movie it seems as your daughter had an amazing time !

Quote from: "lynny"Love your report,sounds like you had loads of fun. :D
please post more pictures when you get time it's lovely to see kyra with the characters,sadley i'm not going halloween this year(feb instead)but seeing the tremains etc and them being the same people as last year in costume i'm gutted :roll:

1 more thing my oldest(19yr old) is obsessed with lucifer? can i ask where did you get him was it at DLRP?

I'm also obsessed with Lucifer and I'm older than your daughter ;-)  I got my Lucifer from a friend of mine in The Netherlands, and bought an extra one here in Belgium. They also send outside Belgium but it's quit expensive: here's the site:
http://www.demagischepoort.be/shop/sear ... mit=zoeken
And you can also send them an e-mail:  mailto:info@demagischepoort.be">info@demagischepoort.be

In the park lots of people asked me were I found Lucifer, and i also gave them this info

alternativerock123

Wonderful photos - I've been enjoying seeing most of them on twitter.
I saw you two a lot over my trip too. It was nice when I saw Kyra with Angel and Stitch - it looked like she had an amazing time.
I cannot believe the Princess Aurora thing, that must have been extremely awkward for the both of you!
Can't to see and hear more!  :thumbs:
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "alternativerock123"Wonderful photos - I've been enjoying seeing most of them on twitter.
I saw you two a lot over my trip too. It was nice when I saw Kyra with Angel and Stitch - it looked like she had an amazing time.

She was having so much fun! :-D

SwipatronSparks

im not sure what i have missed :oops: what princess aurora thing?
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....