Rare Disneyland Monorail Cafe Collector's Watch (12096934703

Started by lionlow, August 23, 2012, 07:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lionlow

Good Evening Everyone!

I hope you are all doing amazing!!!  I am selling 3 Anaheim, California Disneyland Monorail Cafe Watches.  The Monorail Cafe originally called the Coffee Shop opened in 1955.  It closed in 1999.  I have 3 original watches.  One is an employee watch given to the last cast members who worked there as well as 2 separate watch designs sold during the close.

The watch I currently have on ebay was made to commemorate the sad 1999 closing of the Monorail Cafe at the Disneyland Hotel.  This watch is brand new, never been worn.  It includes a great looking tin. The face of the watch has the Monorail Cafe logo.  It also says "established 1955 Disneyland Hotel".

Watch Details:
Character: Disneyland Monorail Cafe Reads: Disneyland Monorail Cafe established 1955 Disneyland Hotel Gender: Unisex Face Size: 1 1/4" in diameter Edition: Closing Band: Genuine Leather Year: 1999 Cost: Unknown Condition: Mint condition, never worn complete Battery: Needs a Fresh Battery

Watch Includes:
Monorail Cafe Collector Tin

Since condition rating is very subjective and can vary from person to person, I sell all items as is pictured.

You can enlarge the photos to see more detail as the item is pictured in the condition of how it will arrive.  Shipping will be additional.

Email me at mailto:lmanaheim2@gmail.com">lmanaheim2@gmail.com for more info if interested.