Nominate A Cast Member!

Started by orsie, August 11, 2012, 03:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orsie

I have made this post so that you can nominate the best cast member you met during your last visit to Disneyland Paris. Mine would be a nice man named Edgar. He was really nice to me and (due to my hat) he remembered me and waved at me whilst he was accompanying the 20th anniversary celebration train.
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "orsie"I have made this post so that you can nominate the best cast member you met during your last visit to Disneyland Paris. Mine would be a nice man named Edgar. He was really nice to me and (due to my hat) he remembered me and waved at me whilst he was accompanying the 20th anniversary celebration train.

I know Edgar! He's a fantastic CM!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

orsie

If anyone sees him to talk to, tell him I said this, call me the boy with the Perry the Platypus hat. LOL!
Previous Disney Trips

DLP-Photos.com

From my latest trip I would nominate Marc from Disney Spectacles. He was out taking photos of Disney Dreams and I stood right next to him with my tripod. He made sure I got a good clear view and afterwards he came over asking me about my photos and discussing the show with me.

Otherwise I will nominate Cedric, who used to be in Tower of Terror - so much in character! Sadly he was at Cinémagique on the latest trip - but a great cast member nonetheless.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

orsie

If I wish to send DLP a letter complimenting Edgar, how would I do it?
Previous Disney Trips

Pete's Dragon

I would nominate the CM who was in charge of the Peter Pan fastpass last September. I didn't see his name so let's call him Bob.

A bunch of pushy, ignorant visitors tried to get into the fastpass lane at 12.30. They're ticket said 12:45, my ticket said 12:35 ( I hadn't actually entered the line and was waiting a few more minutes ). Bob explained they were too early but they complained and were not prepared to leave the queue - thus blocking everyone else who had an earlier time.

Luckily Bob kept a cool head, ignored the grumpy guests and managed to get the other guests (i.e. me) passed them and onwards towards Peter Pan.  Imagine if you will, the scene at the start of A Bug's Life when the leaf falls and block the path to the offering table. The grumpies were the leaf and Bob was the ant who navigated us around it.

Bob, I salute you. Because if it had of been me I would have torn their fastpass into confetti and thrown it in their faces ( and then reluctantly I would have quit my job )