which lannyard and price

Started by dmmosh69, August 07, 2012, 10:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmmosh69

hi on my next trip i might buy a lanyard but ive noticed there are so many int he parks to buy and i was wondering if people can give me some advice and there opinions

will the shops sell the same lanyards or or there gong to b different ones in each shop and hotel ?

what are the price ranges for the lanyards ?

when i stayed in the santa fe last year there was a starter set that had a basic lanyard and a few pins of the fab 5 with it is this what most would come with, a  couple of years ago
i saw a cool one a few years back that was micky with the yin yang symbol would these more spacific design lanyards be around for a long time or do they go after a few years
are there any styles that a re like steam punk ones ?

thanks

magicaly yours

dan

jenniedisney

Hi DAN

You are very right in saying that there are a large number of lanyards around DLRP.
There are some that you may find in every single store (such as anything with a theme or featuring the FAB 5) and sometimes sets can only be purchased at certain stores or hotels.

Lanyard sets are generally 15euros up.

Lanyard sets may either contain a number of different pins, or 4 pins (2 of each design).
You may want to look around the park for a day, see what others are wearing. If it looks like everyone is wearing the same set then try and go for something different.

Whenever i go, i buy the sets for keeps, so basically i don't open them. But they are a fantastic way to get a few pins if you are just getting started.

Jen
Been going to Disney since October 1992.
Hotels Stayed in:
Cheyenne 1992
Disneyland Hotel 1993-Present
Sequoia Lodge - 2010
Disneyland Hotel Castle Club 2007,2008,2010,2011,2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Millennium Celebration 1999-2000 in Disneyland Hotel

WDW Cast Member 2016-2017
Stayed in EVERY resort on property

dmmosh69

thanks for gettting back to my post jen it was realy helpfull
i will have a good look around on the first day and check every thing out do you know if there is a shop that sells a large variety of lanyards ? so i can have a good mooch :)

SwipatronSparks

if the trading super station in frontireland is open you could try there that shop only sells pin trading things bags, lanyards, pins etc. (oh and now vinalmation) so try there but every store will have a selection of lanyards for you to look through, and if your staying on site at DLP each hotel now has an 'exclusive' lanyard thats designed around the hotel for example the disneyland hotel one (which i have) has tinkerbell on it and is pink, i will take pictures for you to see =] however this is just a lanyard it doesn't come with pins
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....