Confusion?!?!

Started by fortherone, September 08, 2004, 08:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fortherone

We (my son and me) spent 4 days at dlrp and my son tried to trade as many pins as possible. So I gave him some from 1992 (kodak etc.). SOme of the cast members did accept them, others did not. The same with pins being marked "copyright" (I can't find the c in a circle on my pc) Disney. So yesterday I sent an email to dlrp and recieved the answer, that copyright disney was NOT false but the old pins were no longer tradeable - I saw lots of them on lanyards...

For me this is more than confusing! I can accept that they want to sell (and trade) only pins from parks, disney-auctions and so on, but this information should be made public in a way. How shall a 12 years old child understand that a pin he recieved from a cast member was refused by another one who said it was false?
Beste Grüße von Heimo

some pics, free for private use

Kristof

If that occures again, you should go to City Hall.  They will solve the problem at once!  :)  :idea:

Anthony

I agree that they should make the trading rules much clearer and easier to understand.  It's beyond me why they don't have signs and information boards telling you the rules at each of the Super Pin Stations or shops where a lot of pins are sold.

I still believe that small extra leaflets (like those for Easter) should be available at the park entrances with info about Pin Trading - new releases, rules, what to do, etc.  They'd help with popularity aswell as making more people trade - and trade properly!