Trip Report 10-13th of june 2012

Started by stitch<3, June 14, 2012, 07:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stitch<3

hello every one  :thumbs:

we are just back from our 15th trip to DisneyLand Paris :D
My DS  had a fantstic time this was only his 5th time as i had brought my DD before ..... anyways when booking in the cheyenne a special request was put on our booking to say that is was a `15th` time trip ... we were unsure of what this was going to be ... when we arrived our room was not ready as usual so we headed into the park for a while then came back to collect it . when we returned we recieved a room close to the park which we did not ask for and were delighted. we got disney biscuits , tea and coffee facilities bars of chocolate and a letter . i thought this was a nice gesture  :D/ Overall we had a wonderful trip considering that the weather was not the best but we made the most of it :)

Day 1:
For us day 1 is always sort of a mess. we did not get a huge amount done as queues were sort of long and we were too tired to queue. We watched Tarzan the encounter which i found absolutely amazing .. it was one of the best disney shows in the chaparrel theatre in a long time. i wish they could put something like that on all year round not just summer or mickeys winter wonderland in winter. We watched Disneys Magic On Parade in the lashings of rain. I feel that there is no huge change with the parade , yes there is about 2 new floats and a new song , the other floats are the same with a 20th flag just stuck on but anyways i still loved it. We did a few more rides after it, we were too tired to watch dreams the 1st night so we agreed to watch it the other nites and went to the village for some dinner.......
Day 2 to follow :)
Have a magical Day!!!

DisneyDancer92

Great to hear to you had a good trip- looking forward to read more :)! it allways makes me happy that Disney actually appreciates regular visitors! :D

" No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing..
The dream that you wish will come true"