Quest: to Watch all 50 classics in number order :D

Started by DisneyDancer92, June 08, 2012, 10:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyDancer92

Hey all :D
I just started on a little quest of my own, and I thought that maybe it could inspire other people too :D. I have a whole lot of free time for the next two months so I got an idea that would be quite alot more enjoyable than wasting time on silly tv-shows, and that would also lead up nicely to my trip to the parks in August, as well as taking the big leap of moving away from home :D:

To watch all 50 classics in number order :D

Has any other people done this? If so how was your experience with it ? Did it change our view on certain movies and such? :) like most other people I usually go for the same 5-10 classics, so some of them have been dusting on the shelf for quite some time.

So far I have watched: Snow White, Pinocchio, Fantasia- and just finished Dumbo.

Its allready an extremely enjoyable experience- the closest feeling I have gotten to being in the park without actually being there. Cant wait to continue- feels like being a kid again, very exciting :D

" No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing..
The dream that you wish will come true"

Tinkswishes28

Sounds great, we've done a "Harry Potterathon" as a family, but not a Disney movie one. What a great idea.
2005 DLRP

DisneyDancer92

You really should try it :D! has a similar feeling to riding rides in Disneyland in a way! :D Im at number 9 "Fun and fancy free"- and watching them in order has made me less worried for disneys current state- Disney has had a history of "good period/bad period/good period"- so I guess with The princess and the frog and tagled we are entering a good one again :D!

" No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing..
The dream that you wish will come true"

Tinkswishes28

I am looking forward to Brave, it looks good.
2005 DLRP

Fairest-one-of-all

This is a great idea!
Just like a couple of posts above, I have done a Harry Potter Marathon with my family.
Having a Disney marathon would be awesome, especially because there are a couple of movies that I have never seen. :)