Merida meet 'n' greet?

Started by Nioli, November 27, 2012, 10:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nioli

Hey everyone!

I'm going to Disneyland Paris next month and I was just wondering whether Merida has arrived there yet? And if not, does anyone know why she isn't there? I certainly hope she manages to make an appearance; Brave has become my all time favourite movie!

Kristof

No, there's no meet 'n' greet with Merida in Disneyland Paris... yet! Perhaps next year?

disneydreamer_x

I hope so ...  [-o<

jonathan

If they havent done a meet and greet this year I doubt they will next year.  It will be old hat by then.  The character may well be introduced to the park and parades maybe but I doubt there'll be a specific meet and greet.

Nioli

Oh, that is a shame!

ulak

Merida is great and beautiful character. I want photo with her. But the movie "Brave" is boring and empty movie and one of the worst from Pixar. Unfortunately.
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

jonathan

I wouldn't neccessarily agree with that.  We enjoyed Brave very much at the cinema and have just bought the DVD

Kristof

Quote from: "jonathan"If they havent done a meet and greet this year I doubt they will next year.  It will be old hat by then.  The character may well be introduced to the park and parades maybe but I doubt there'll be a specific meet and greet.

Maybe not since they're adding a Brave sequence to Disney Dreams...  ;)

jonathan

I just think it would be odd business sense to add a specific meet and greet next year.  Fair play the film hasnt proved mega popular anyway so understand the lack of urgency in adding one this year so to add one next year would make little or no sense but hey who knows lol

Kristof

Quote from: "jonathan"I just think it would be odd business sense to add a specific meet and greet next year.  Fair play the film hasnt proved mega popular anyway so understand the lack of urgency in adding one this year so to add one next year would make little or no sense but hey who knows lol

But like I said, they're adding the Brave sequence to Disney Dreams. It would make actually perfect business (or marketing) sense to sell both for the same price!

Nioli

Quote from: "Kristof"Maybe not since they're adding a Brave sequence to Disney Dreams...  ;)

Really? When are they adding it?