Steve Davison announces two future projects

Started by Robert97, May 12, 2012, 11:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert97

Steve has posted this on his Facebook wall.

Wow! What a week. TGIF!!!

I hate to be a tease but I pitched two amazing new projects and we were given approval to move ahead! YEAH!!! Sorry I can't get into details yet, but some of you will be very, very happy!

ulak

:) Its a little about DLP? ;)
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

norhel

Would be interesting to see what it would be :-)
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

davewasbaloo

I am guessing a new parade for the MK and maybe a new nighttime show for Epcot
since 2001 (many before that)

Josh

It's unlikely, but one could be a new night-time parade for DLP.

Also, I don't think Hong Kong Disneyland has a night-time spectacular.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

Malin

Hong Kong Disneyland has Disney in the Stars.

This surely has to be for Walt Disney World. This is the one Resort who's entertainment line up needs refreshing the most.

davewasbaloo

Actually James got me thinking. It might be the case that they may scrap the poor excuse for a Fantasmic at DHS and put a Wonderful World of Color show in
since 2001 (many before that)

Maarten

It would be so cool to see Rivers of Light materialize in Animal Kingdom after all these years!  :)

I assume Steve is talking about a new daytime parade for Magic Kingdom though, and maybe a similar nighttime show to Disney Dreams aswell? Fantasmic could also use some enhancements compared to the upgrades of Disneyland's Fantasmic in recent years. I don't even know where to begin when it comes to Walt Disney World's entertainment (especially at MK, DHS and the Jammin' Jungle Parade at DAK), it has been stagnant for far too long.