Meal Plans — Half Board & Full Board options and information

Started by Anthony, May 07, 2012, 09:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolo

The price for the plus menu at Café Mickey is now € 45,99...
Your HB plus voucher covers this. So you don't have to pay extra.
1 drink is included. But when you have more drinks or wine for example, you have to pay extra for that.
Just mention you have the vouchers when you enter the restaurant.

billy

Quote from: Rolo on February 15, 2016, 02:04:34 PM
The price for the plus menu at Café Mickey is now € 45,99...
Your HB plus voucher covers this. So you don't have to pay extra.
1 drink is included. But when you have more drinks or wine for example, you have to pay extra for that.
Just mention you have the vouchers when you enter the restaurant.

Great thank you as I know on some of the other restaurants it says which voucher covers which set menu but for Mickey it just says plus and premium accepted. thank you

stifle

The Plus voucher covers a buffet or set menu at all the locations where it is accepted. This is irrespective of the cash price of the menu and of what the voucher cost you.

billy

Quote from: stifle on February 15, 2016, 07:01:55 PM
The Plus voucher covers a buffet or set menu at all the locations where it is accepted. This is irrespective of the cash price of the menu and of what the voucher cost you.
thank you for that Stifle :)

CitrusZing

If two of you were dining in a table service restaurant (such as Blue Lagoon) with HB Plus vouchers, could one person have the Plus meal plan (and exchange the voucher for that) but the other person use their voucher at face value?
DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).

stifle

CitrusZing

DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).

dlpowl

Hi everyone,

I have had a good look and done a search but can't find an answer anywhere so I'm hoping someone knows.

If we use our Standard Half Board vouchers at a lower price eaterie (ie Casey's corner), do we still HAVE to present all 5 vouchers (there's 5 people in our party) or do we only have to present enough vouchers to cover the cost of the food we have purchased (using the face value of the voucher)?   Eg, our food for 5 of us comes to €42.  The face value of our vouchers is 2x €21 (2 adults) and 3x €11 (3 kids) which is a total of €75.  So, would I be able to just use the 2 adult vouchers (face value €42) to pay for the food or, because all 5 of us have eaten, would I still have to submit all 5 vouchers? 

nikkiwoo18

Hi,
We are after some advice - debating between the half board meal options and have no clue which is best. We want to do buffalo bills and Café Mickey, we are staying at the Sequoia and are happy to eat there on the other nights.
If we get half board standard can we use these as partial payment to Café Mickey and Buffalo Bills? If so would it be cheaper to upgrade to plus or premium or pay the difference? We are staying for 5 nights if that helps?

xx

twigs72

I'm slightly confused on what the full the board on where I can use the vouchers in which restaurants. I had booked and received free half board and I upgraded it to full board as with kids thought this would be the more economical option as I read that the cost of food in DLP is quite expensive. I have only the Standard Meal Vouchers and it says that these can be used in only 7 of the restaurants, what I would like to know is can these be used in all the restuarants and if so is there additional costs to add.

DisneyRon

Your Standard Full Board vouchers will cover the cost of the meal (and usually a single non-alcoholic drink) per person at the restaurants listed.

For anywhere else it'll be used at its face value, and you pay the difference between the value of the voucher and the cost of the meal (total cost and total face value if you're dealing with multiple guests obviously).

Vikkilou

Anyone know the current value of the full board vouchers pls? Just booked inventions & want a rough idea of how much extra il need to pay
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

Ickleguy23

Hi,

I have booked my first trip to DLP for July 17 in the Cheyenne for a week. When we booked and paid for the holiday it included breakfast. We are planning on buying the meal plan half board plus but was waitingredients for the prices to be released as the company we booked through weren'the taking bookings for meal plans until the 2017 prices were released.

I have seen that 2017 prices have now been released but they look like they include breakfast too, how can I work out the price for me or do I have to pay again for breakfast?

Thanks

msRavenswood

Quote from: Ickleguy23 on October 28, 2016, 02:09:41 PM
Hi,

I have booked my first trip to DLP for July 17 in the Cheyenne for a week. When we booked and paid for the holiday it included breakfast. We are planning on buying the meal plan half board plus but was waitingredients for the prices to be released as the company we booked through weren'the taking bookings for meal plans until the 2017 prices were released.

I have seen that 2017 prices have now been released but they look like they include breakfast too, how can I work out the price for me or do I have to pay again for breakfast?

Thanks

They will deduct the breakfast price from the total value of the meal plan you choose.

naisworld

Hi. I'm thinking about going for a meal plan for the first time and looking at the premium one. My son and I will want to eat in ADC but my husband and 2 year old won't! Can my husbands premium meal voucher be used in one of the cheaper resturants eg plaza gardens to pay towards the whole bill or is it just valid for one persons meal? Thanks 😀