Chamilia charms

Started by Princess Chloe, May 07, 2012, 03:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Chloe

Hi everyone!

I wondered if anyone could tell me if the disneyland paris stores sold the disney chamilia charms for the bracelet? Iam keen to fill up my chamilia bracelett with more disney charms. Any help would be apprieciated thankyou.

Princess chloe. :cheshire_bounce:

katiesam

Hi Chloe,

I was in Disneyland Paris in April and the only place I saw charms was in Harringtons in Main Street but there weren't many to choose from and I don't think they were Chamilia ones (although the charm I bought last year fits my Chamilia bangle).

I don't know if they'll be getting more stock but there didn't seem to be as many designs as there was this time last year.

Hope this helps :)

Princess Chloe

Thankyou Katiesam  for letting me know. Im going to keep my fingers crossed for when i go in September. Am so exicted.

katiesam

I'm hoping for a September trip too as it's my birthday that month :)

I hope you manage to find some nice charms :D

DLRP Roundup!

I have no clue the brand of them, but WDW had an absolute truck load of charms in the World of Disney store, so i'd expect the World of Disney in Paris to have them too, which by September should definitely be open.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

katiesam

Quote from: "Trekkie101"I have no clue the brand of them, but WDW had an absolute truck load of charms in the World of Disney store, so i'd expect the World of Disney in Paris to have them too, which by September should definitely be open.

Ooh thanks for that info.  Another good reason to get a trip planned :)

Although if the new World of Disney store has a "truck load" of charms, it sounds very dangerous for my bank balance!  :lol: