Inventions — Disneyland Hotel

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelly.dylan

€220 for 5 of you isn't that pricey for Disney, especially in Inventions. I wasn't to keen on the food to be honest, liked the pudding though ;) and I have to pay adult prices for Dylan now too and he didn't eat much either, he's happy with steak and chips in cafe mickey ;)  if you ring a couple of weeks before you go you can find out the Sunday brunch theme. The London/ Mary Poppins one looks good. If they have that when we go for Christmas I might be tempted to go again :)
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

jonathan

It does look to be one of the better ones doesnt it.  You'd like to think that in December they wouldn't have the Hawaiian brunch but then you never know I guess lol

Sheenybeeny82

Does any1 know if there are any princess wen having a meal in the inventions restaurant. Really not impressed with the menu for the princess meal ( due to a fussy hubby and son)

grovesie

I have been to Inventions several times but have not seen any princesses.  You get similar characters as Cafe Mickey.

Ian

Boxy

I went last week and did not see any princesses. They had the same characters every night, Chip and Dale, Gepetto, Pinocchio, Goofy, Pluto and I saw Mickey Mouse on one night only.

Sheenybeeny82

Is it just the 1 place for the princesses

jonathan

The princesses will only be regularly at the Princess meal at the Auberge.  They have been known to appear elsewhere on special occasions though I think but not on a regular basis.  The menu at Auberge certainly isnt to most tastes but its not really about the food for most people.  It's a magical experience for little girls and my daughter cant wait.  She probably will only eat the dessert and then well head for a hot dog or McDonalds afterwards lol

hawian rollercoaster

Is this really worth the money. Where do you find out what the themes are in advance. What is the current price,

jackieann

Hi

Can any tell me what sort of food inventions has and what the character meets are like.  Is it as hetic as mickey cafe??

Thanks

julesk

Quote from: "jonathan"The princesses will only be regularly at the Princess meal at the Auberge.  They have been known to appear elsewhere on special occasions though I think but not on a regular basis.  The menu at Auberge certainly isnt to most tastes but its not really about the food for most people.  It's a magical experience for little girls and my daughter cant wait.  She probably will only eat the dessert and then well head for a hot dog or McDonalds afterwards lol

Glad to hear we are not the only ones doing this  :D . Its not about the food, we are only going for the Princesses. We are planning on going to Inventions to, but again more for the charactors and the experience of eating in the Pink Palace  :thumbs:

polar vixen

I've read very little good about cafe Mickey, lots of complaints over the food, environment, character time etc, but lots of good ones about inventions, only prob is it's about twice the prcie, having said that if you google pictures of both, you see a very different environment, and the food at inventions looks delicious, andthe place alot more spacious.
Made us decide to save up the extra for next time we go there.

gemmasteele84

anybody know how much this is now? was looking at the sunday brunch or dinner buffet but cant find a price online

Little mermaid 240

Have a look at DLRP Magic they have a great planning section with menus and prices :)
Little Mermaid x

gemmasteele84

thanks but those are from 2011, would be nice if they hadn't gone up since then but I doubt it lol

stevenlatham01

What are the prices for this 2013? On DLPmagic its has these prices below for 2011. Have they changed?

QuoteLunch Buffet 12.30pm to 3.00pm

Choose your lunch from our lavish buffet! Featuring sea food, cold meats and salads, hot meals, a roast carved to your order and endless desserts.

Adult ... €34.30
Child ... €17.10 (7 to 11 years inclusive)
Child ... €15.20 (3 to 6 years inclusive)

//http://www.dlrpmagic.com/planning/dining/restaurant-menus/inventions/