What is your least pleasurable DLRP experience?

Started by Masamune, December 28, 2006, 12:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyguy

the last trip we went in october, the room stank of smoke,
we were there 5 days and couldnt get rid of it - really horrible!

Masamune

:( Oh dear, what Hotel were you staying in? Did you complain about it at the front desk?

Anthony

I suppose I had my least pleasurable experience this weekend, New Year's Eve.  It wasn't terrible, I still enjoyed it overall, but waiting around for so long in such a busy park with nowhere to hide from the rain wasn't nice, and then the fireworks were pretty rubbish at the end of it all... I was telling myself I won't go back for a little while now, but I'm missing it already. :roll:

Masamune

:( Rain ruins most things, it has to be said. *Just read your post in the New Years thread* It sounds OK, but I guess if you had high expectations it was bound to be disappointing. :lol: I don't think any bad experiences could stop us from wanting to go back though.

Fluffy

My bad experiences include rude french guests, having to sit in wee during pirates of the caribbean (presumable after somebodies child had a call of nature and they didnt bother to tell an attendent) and a hotel barman serving french guests before me only to snatch the money out of my hand and throw my drinks and change at me when he finaly decided to served me.  You can always depend on the french to make you welcome.

Owain

Omg thats dirty for somebody to wet themselves during a ride and not letting attendants no about there accident and then inocent people sitting in it.

Masamune

:? That is SO disgusting. I wouldn't have even been able to imagine something like that happening if you hadn't told us. Some people will let their kids get away with anything. :evil:

That thing with the waiter is bad as well. 99% of Cast Members are pleasant, but we rarely eat in the Park so I wouldn't know how the employees in the resaurants are. Usually we just go to McDonalds. :lol: I don't mind bad manners there because it's not Disney.

Lightning McQueen

Talking about bad manners,our only bad experience was last year when we wanted to go back to the airport.The busdriver allowed us to put the bags in the hold but when we were ready to get  a seat he told us that the bus was full which wasn't the truth.He even wanted to leave with our bags still in the hold,only after a heated discussion we were able to get them back.
We don't have many problems with rude people in ques for example ,my appearance ( 6' 3" -17 St ) and my nickname ' Bouncer ' tell the whole story   8)
Lightning McQueen

Masamune

:lol: Bus drivers are almost always the same no matter what country you're in.

Dlrpfan

LOL agreed on! in 2004 this bus driver was taking us to dineyland park at liturally 100 mph! everyone on the bus kept sliding from side to side and i (unfortunatly) ended up on a ladies lap lol
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Masamune

:P I wouldn't mind that so much... :lol: the quicker you get to DLRP, the better! :D

This topic about bus drivers has reminded me of the guy that took us back to the Airport from the Hotel Cheyenne at the end of our visit in October. :shock: He wouldn't let anyone load their own luggage, he wanted to do all of it. There was some people complaining that they would miss their flight if he insisted on loading everyone's luggage himself one at a time, but he didn't care!

Patrick

Quote from: "Masamune":P I wouldn't mind that so much... :lol: the quicker you get to DLRP, the better! :D

This topic about bus drivers has reminded me of the guy that took us back to the Airport from the Hotel Cheyenne at the end of our visit in October. :shock: He wouldn't let anyone load their own luggage, he wanted to do all of it. There was some people complaining that they would miss their flight if he insisted on loading everyone's luggage himself one at a time, but he didn't care!

Really am I the only member here who has not had a problem with shuttle or vea bus drivers :lol: ?  
So this leads me onto my next point I find english the most annoying set of people in the resort :P .  So not even realted to dlrp at all my most irritating moment was hearing 2 English people moaning next to me about how the French are annoying.  Plus I get so sick of hearing people compare the resort to walt disney world while I'm there.  Maybe it's just me since I apparently fit in so well there, I even get people randomly, not even cm's coming up to me asking me stuff in french.  But I have never had much of a problem with french people.  Now there's something that most English people won't be expecting :wink: .  Also another petpeeve has to be the amount of couples who decided they had to kiss next to me on new years eve.  Christmas Parade waited for 50 minutes and half that time a couple next to me just needed to kiss each other for what seemed forever.  Fantillusion exactly the same.  I mean come on get a room :lol: .

Maybe I just visit DLRP too much :lol: .

Anthony

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"Also another petpeeve has to be the amount of couples who decided they had to kiss next to me on new years eve.  Christmas Parade waited for 50 minutes and half that time a couple next to me just needed to kiss each other for what seemed forever.  Fantillusion exactly the same.  I mean come on get a room :lol: .
Hahaha, now that I agree with.  A kiss for new year, sure... but don't make it last the entire length of the fireworks!! :lol:

Jorien

Ah come on guys! Be a bit romantic!  :lol:  :P

Masamune

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"1. Really am I the only member here who has not had a problem with shuttle or vea bus drivers :lol: ?  
So this leads me onto my next point I find english the most annoying set of people in the resort :P . 2. So not even realted to dlrp at all my most irritating moment was hearing 2 English people moaning next to me about how the French are annoying. 3. Plus I get so sick of hearing people compare the resort to walt disney world while I'm there.  Maybe it's just me since I apparently fit in so well there, I even get people randomly, not even cm's coming up to me asking me stuff in french. 4. But I have never had much of a problem with french people.  Now there's something that most English people won't be expecting :wink: .  Also another petpeeve has to be the amount of couples who decided they had to kiss next to me on new years eve. 5. Christmas Parade waited for 50 minutes and half that time a couple next to me just needed to kiss each other for what seemed forever.  Fantillusion exactly the same.  I mean come on get a room :lol: .

Maybe I just visit DLRP too much :lol: .
1. :P Looks like it.
2. :lol: Me and I mum are guilty of that. It can't be helped though, if you've stood there for over 30 minutes so that you have a good spot for the Parade, only to have a French person ram into the back of your legs with a pram and then stick their kid in front of you on the actual road. I've only ever experienced this sort of rudeness from French people. :o I've never had any problems with other English people, or Dutch/Spanish people, etc.
3. :shock: What's wrong with them comparing?
4. ;) You're very lucky.
5. :lol: Aww...