Tokyo Disneyland 30th Anniversary

Started by Malin, April 26, 2012, 11:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malin

QuoteNext year, Tokyo Disneyland Resort will celebrate the 30th anniversary of the opening of Tokyo Disneyland Park, the first Disney theme park to be built outside of the United States. This milestone celebration, under the title "TokyoDisney Resort 30th Anniversary ,,The Happiness Year,?" will take place at the DisneyParks and hotels for 340 days starting on April 15, 2013 and offer a new parade, a renewedattraction, seasonal special events and more for the greatest happiness-filled year ever.

http://www.olc.co.jp/wpmu/wp-content/bl ... 26_04e.pdf

dagobert

I'm sure Tokyo Disneyland's celebration will put every other anniversary of a Disney resort aside. They always have wonderful celebrations.

Malin

I have yet to see anything match the incredible 50th Anniversary Event for Disneyland. It had the right mix of new offerings and the classic nostalgia moments an event of this importance required. I don't see much difference between what Tokyo offers in regards to Anniversary Events to Disneyland Paris if you take either the 15th or 20th Anniversary in comparison. Perhaps a better quality in merchandise and decorations. I deslike the slogan used " The Happiness Year". But I'm excited about the Parade and I'm expecting big things. I'm fairly certain the Resort won't advertise a new Parade and give us the same floats and costumes with some minor changes.