Mickey´s not so scary Halloween Party 2011

Started by MinnieMouse, April 13, 2012, 05:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinnieMouse

At 21 Time to Disneyland Paris, which it can be better? On Wednesday, 10.05.2011 at d was shortly after 7 clock in the morning so it once again into the magical kingdom of the mouse to go ... we had construction helmets and safety shoes considered due to the expected renovations take, but glad it was not yet made have to. Daniel and his helpers jet had done their work, the park was bursting with beautiful shine.

After an hour flight we landed in Paris already CDG Terminal 1, the luggage was the first directly on the tape, the exit to the shuttle service nearby. We waited about 20 minutes on the VEA shuttle launch took us to Terminal 2 E / F from the regular bus to the park should be, this was so punctual that we had to hurry to buy the tickets at the Airport as it now does not it the driver was more direct.

After just 35-40 minutes before our shuttle drove even at Cheyenne, where Daniela including man waiting for us already. After an effusive welcome was the check in, our room was not ready, unfortunately, but what did it ...... on the park and the Salon Mickey, but today we could tap for the first time as a shareholder of the famous door, what a feeling! After a second breakfast, we were then piloted directly into the park.

Upon arrival we were met already The Dixieland Band on Main Street with the most beautiful songs, finally back home! Mickey Mouse was waiting to greet us.
Now, however, quickly buy into the Emporium to find suitable Minnie ears, so you can save as much as a shareholder .....

On the Central Plaza Stage began the "show" Disney's Halloween Party at Maleficious "and we stayed there directly to the funky rhythms elicited by Dr. Facilier his guitar, this show offered everything that was anybody at Disney, the spark sprayed only way ......., then it went directly into the fantasy land, play and fun Halloween is offered here at the show, "Mickey's Halloween Treat in the Street", all of this on the Castle Stage, a colorful and witty show at which it much for the little ones were sweet instead of sour ..... For us, however, there was a delicious croque on Main Street, yummie ...... Snow White, Pinocchio, Dumbo and Peter Pan, all our pets accompany us on magical adventures, to match the theme of the year "Magical Moments". We spun off wildly around on the Teetafel the Mad Hatter, oh my, we are too late, but still waited so many nice things to us ......

It was 18 clock and we started slowly on the way back to the hotel outdated, from our room keys for house No. 17, Sitting Bull and what we discovered there in the room? Dear helpers had us a welcome gift tied up, so there was next to a nice letter from the hotel manager or two bottles of mineral water cups plus, plus gold coins, all nicely arranged, what a beautiful gesture. Our dinner we took today in the Chuckwagon Cafe of Cheyenne, where we let ourselves taste the buffet at Daniela's birthday, we moved on to sip at the Red Garter Saloon to have the odd drink, my choice fell on Planters Punch, very tasty . Soon, however, before we moved the bed, but today we had a very long time on my feet ....... Good Night and Sweet Dreams Disney .......

It was Thursday morning and it poured with rain, well, what could be the yes, but right now we had our reservation for the character breakfast at Cafe Mickey. Soaked to the skin we got there, were of a nice cast members brought to our table where once even Mickey, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Chap master Gepetto and came to us. Mickey wanted to have a kiss from me, as I indicated as a result of my Minnie Minnie Mouse ears, but his would, with pleasure, he got a peck on the nose. The breakfast was very rich and delicious, so I indulged myself in the morning even a chocolate pudding with whipped cream ..........

After breakfast we went again to the hotel for dry clothes to wear, now fortunately it rained no more. Moved quickly, then we moved to the internal shuttle bus directly in front of us brought to the gates of the park, a new day - with a return visit to the Salon Mickey - stood by. Today we wanted to visit the Frontier Country, where the west is still wild. Gerlinde and it took me to our favorite attraction, the Big Thunder Mountain, which shone in new colors.

The Phantom Manor (outdoors provided the musical entertainment the Octoween Brass Band), they still had not the newest spirit is found, let it run for us again, but who wanted in the terror world of those who remain of Ravenswood also, poor Melanie, then the nothing .......

Outside, Jack and Sally ran us over the road and chatted a bit with us, little by little, the Frontierland of the Disney Villains seized so rushed at once a very handsome Dr. Facilier (to Daniela: "Heeeeeeelllloooooooo") approach, the very charming to us was what kind of man ...... In addition there were Maleficent, Djafar, Frollo, and how they were called. The hustle and bustle, we watched for a while, then water was announced .... The newly designed Western River Line "Molly Brown" knew to please, pretty she looked in the new color, because we shot it like a lap around the Rivers of the Far West.

After a brief detour into Adventureland, where waiting is already eagerly sure how well Captain Hooks ship next year, looks after the renovation, and a visit from the Pirates of the Caribbean was a coffee break announced, we had cake and coffee to warm up once . After warming the break was back in fashion Showtime, we watched the show from Maleficent and again in the evening at the Central Plaza Stage, "Mickey's Magical Celebration" where Sorcerer Mickey a lot of magic conjured up out of the hat ....... In addition to the Hunchback of Notre Dame, there was Arabian Nights with Aladdin and the princess were not neglected.

Short nor a shopping stop at the Disneyland Hotel where we were again loaded soooooooooooooooooo much money saved, it went in the evening once again into the La Grange Billy Bob's Country and Western Saloon or as my husband likes to say, in Bob's Country Bunker ........ There we expect one of the tastiest Tex-Mex buffet at the resort, plus a waitress in Germany, what more could you want. For Chicken Fajitas - I love it - Mexican salads and many more delicacies we enjoyed a nice evening.

It was Friday and a day was with a packed schedule, but after the series .... This morning, right after breakfast, we parted ways, Dani went along with men in the Walt Disney Studios to the stunt show to see while Gerlinde and I went to the Disneyland park to still make the Discoveryland uncertain, play a round with Buzz Lightyear to turn, where I once again failed miserably ..... So we strolled through the beautiful park, we still saw the Disney Dance Express on to us afterwards with Captain Jack Sparrow himself to make an appointment, what a beauty! A little boy in front of us dared not quite Jack and took him lovingly in his arms. Just when I thought about it imitate him, because then I would certainly take Jack in his arms, I was already into it. I was a little stunned as he even know the names of the girls there just what he wanted in her arms, Gerlinde also seemed to please him ... CONCLUSION: We always go near future without men to DLP!

Now it was time to go also in the studios park because soon it was time for our meal at the restaurant of the stars, we wanted to meet there the little chef Remy, before we met but still the Stars and Cars Parade and then it went directly into the Toy Story Playland. A parachute jump with the parachute drop was the measure of all things, hui it was in the air, Dani made funny pictures of us, a ride on Slinky Dog was there too, the somewhat later. So, off to dinner, the buffet was so delicious and we could not decide what to eat everything, especially the dessert had it done to us ..... so yummy ..... Remy was too sweet, the little nose sniffed around curiously .... There, we were not safe to eat for the last time .......

Even standing at the next highlight, a tour of the Walt Disney Studios Park with "our" Christopher, it was a fantastic afternoon with a super tour, we felt entertained. It's always nice to be accompanied by a Board member through the park and then the Mayor of Main Street in person. In between, we met every now and then marched the Green Army Men from Toy Story to alert us to pass, 1, 2, 3 .........

After the great tour and an extensive adoption, it was time to go back to the park, because now not even our tickets to Mickey's so scary Halloween party were valid and we along with a blue party band already on the "party mile" allowed. Halloween this year fell to something decent out so there were some great highlights ..... After dark, the Frontier Country has not been as usual for Halloween land, it billowed around colorful nebula in Fort Comstock, which was recognized shadowy figures. Even the passage in the castle was eerily foggy and nasty pumpkins danced, witches flying on their brooms were seen over the castle ...

The entire park is lit up in colorful colors, it was also quite busy, especially in the fantasy land, but many characters gave themselves a rendezvous. We strolled through the park, drove a few attractions, of course, the Big Thunder Mountain, again in Phantom Manor where I then a cast member with a cheery "Buuh" frightened that he nearly went headlong into the botany ...... before then from 21.15 clock with the first show at Adventureland "Mickey's Pirate Halloween Party" program went into show, dancing with Minnie in that crew they were worth and we are in the middle of party affairs ........ There were bright-eyed, sweet to the kids, and almost a bloody nose for Gerlinde thanks to the wildly swung gourds of some children, it made Plong and we heard only a "Au" behind us, luckily we did not need a Dr. where it would be one was near ........

The next show "Huey, Dewey and Louie's Trick or Treat Party," about an hour later found, then place in the Castle Courtyard, Huey, Dewey and Louie, Uncle Donald's fun-loving nephew raged as the wisps across the stage, while witch Drizella tried to pull the sword from the stone. Brought even Mr. Incredible from the audience (what a outfit) could not help her ... just a little boy finished it, and drew the sword, amid loud applause from the stone ......

Since it was very fresh but in the meantime, what it was to warm up in the Au Chalet de la Marionette, the hot cocoa was good. Freshly gathered strengthen the party to look at people at the Central Plaza Stage at the big final show "The Disney's not so scary Halloween Party", and here were some classic movies like Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, where the best. Speaking of Dani, it's always good to have a "park" plan, is not it ......
Shortly after the end of the party, it was already after midnight, we staggered to the hotel bus which should bring us to our beautiful crib, but we had been all day today on the legs. At the hotel, yet the case for the departure was packed and ready before then we fell into our beds.

Taken the next morning, or actually it was the same day, a few hours later, the alarm clock rang and again, get out of bed and breakfast for the last stay in this Chuckwagon Cafe to us, and brought the luggage to Bagagerie even the bus drove us back towards the park was the re-discovery where we land our goal came promptly in the Star Wars, we ran Chewbaca personally about the way we and Michael Jackson as Captain EO to fight the Surpreme Leader supported, of course, won the Good and dark planet shone again in the brightest light.

Now it was to take the time to say goodbye, because our plane was already at 17.40 clock and the VEA bus already at 13.15 clock, quickly taken apart in their arms so that the pain of parting is not too bad and was already been Gerlinde and I disappeared while Dani including Götttergatte Jürgen had yet to night time to say goodbye to the park. The tickets for the bus we had already purchased the day before .....

A few recent purchases have not yet done, for you know, save was announced ... then got the luggage and then we sat in the bus to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport, the friendly driver had personally invited our luggage where we post about 40 minutes - without migrate - arrived at Terminal 1. The Lufthansa check-in desk was quickly found and so we had to sell time for a little snack to give us the time. The two girls grinning stupidly as they are not soon be forgotten .....
As planned, the plane took off and we landed about 50 minutes later in the pouring rain in Dusseldorf.

MrsPirate

Sounds like you had a wonderful time, thank you for sharing. You can never go wrong with chocolate pudding for breakfast!

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

MinnieMouse

Yes we had, the next trip comes ..... from 01. - 04.05.2012 we go next to DLP. I have translate the Trip Report with google translator from german to english for this board, I hope it is not to funny to read :-)