Gifts upon arrival

Started by Minnie2610, March 24, 2012, 05:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haribosmum

We received an email  with the following options available in the Hotel New York for gifts in room (though this is for a honeymoon so not the same as you'd be offered for birthdays I expect):

To honor this special stay and make your arrival more magical i have some suggestions :
- A special CELEBRATION PACKAGE including a 37,5cl bottle of champagne, strawberries, 18 sugared and salted appetisers, and some chocolates. This package will be at 100€ cost.
- Half champagne bottle "Tsarine" (37,5cl) at 37,49€; 61,49€ the 75cl one.
- A romantic decoration with heart balloons, rose petals in the shape of a heart and a little surprise. This will be at 50€ cost.
- A bouquet with roses or exotic flowers from 40€.
- We can as well suggest you some soft toys, mugs or figurines to decorate your room.

Always knew it was going to be expensive.  Luckily we got money towards our honeymoon as our wedding gifts, so I feel ok about spending it on making our arrival a little bit more special.  Have asked for the balloons/petals/surprise and also for a soft toy for my 5 yr old (couldn't go to Disney without her, even if it is a honeymoon!)
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20