Gifts upon arrival

Started by Minnie2610, March 24, 2012, 05:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minnie2610

Hey everybody,

Does anyone know can you get gifts in your room for when you arrive. They do this in Disney World but does anyone know if they do this in Disneyland Paris. If you can do this please tell me how :thumbs:  [-o<

ilovedisneylandparis

I'm not sure, sorry, but apparently this is the number to call from the UK for general information: 01733 33 55 65.

If you just type in 'Disneyland Paris contact number' or similar into Google, there's plenty of contact telephone numbers for Guest Relations etc...I'd do that if I were you, then you can speak to someone and ask what your options are :D

Tinkswishes28

I ve tried to look into this , but i dont think they do in paris. I'm going to take  with me some disney princess dresses etc and leave a package on the bed each night we are there.
2005 DLRP

Minnie2610

Quote from: "Tinkswishes28"I ve tried to look into this , but i dont think they do in paris. I'm going to take  with me some disney princess dresses etc and leave a package on the bed each night we are there.

OMG :thumbs:  thats an excellent idea definitely a  :thumbs:  to that 8)

princessbug

Some hotels do - I have seen a catalogue of stuff you can order (at a price) for HNY, so I assume you can for DLH - but not sure about the others!

Minnie2610

Quote from: "princessbug"Some hotels do - I have seen a catalogue of stuff you can order (at a price) for HNY, so I assume you can for DLH - but not sure about the others!

Where might I find the catalogue? I am staying in Sequoia Lodge do you think it would be available there [-o<

Thaks everyone again for all your help

princessbug

I really have no idea?! I saw it on a forum, somewhere - but can't for the life of me remember! Sorry!  However, I would call the hotel direct and ask them, that way you will get the most up-to-date info!

Minnie2610

Hey,

Emailed Disneyland Paris and here is the reply I got:

Dear Guest,
Thank you for contacting Disneyland Paris.
In order to become acquainted with the list of the supplementary facilities we offer (balloons, flowers, chocolates.), please contact us at the following phone number (International: (+33) 1 60 30 60 53 - International call rates apply. Reservations office opening hours (French times): 8.15 to 20.45 Monday to Friday, 09.00 to 19.00 on Saturdays and 10.00 to 18.30 on Sundays).You can prepay for these ones in advance and our CastMembers will be glad to install them in your room before your arrival.

Hope this helps :thumbs:

Tinkswishes28

I might give them a call, it would be nice if they did boxed childrens gifts
2005 DLRP

Minnie2610

Quote from: "Tinkswishes28"I might give them a call, it would be nice if they did boxed childrens gifts
Please let me know how you got on as I might do something like that myself

Tinkswishes28

yes of course, I will prob give them a call the thurs after half term , so i dont have little ears peeping ! I will let you know what they say. :D/
2005 DLRP

tinkswishes

Sorry to bump up an old post but I remember seeing this catalogue too a while ago and have been searching all evening for it but cant find it. Dont suppose anyone knows where I can find it ? I know it was somewhere on this forum I saw it.

Ravenseye

I'm abit disappointed to read that there is a 'list' of items to order, I thought they may at least put balloons in your room for free if you asked nicely. Hoping for too much I guess  :(
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

haribosmum

I arrived on my birthday last yr. Nothing unless you've prebooked. We had sent an email but never got reply. We arrive next week for our honeymoon, just tried to call but number says closed on a Sunday. Going to pay for chocolates and balloons and get it marked as a honeymoon. In Florida they give a photo card for honeymoon couples :)
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

haribosmum

Hubby has been phoning around to try to prebook gifts.  The opening hours are shorter than in the post with phone number before.  But he's finally got through, the first lot said they couldn't do anything other than note it was our honeymoon and gave him the Hotel New Yorks direct phone number.  After speaking to 2 people there  he got put through to another department who are the right one (I'll get the number off him when he's home) and he's prebooked chocolates and helium balloons and petals!  I'll let you know cost when I find out :-)
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20