Great Disney Service

Started by ford prefect, February 23, 2012, 03:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ford prefect

I had cause to contact the Customer Service department this week about a future booking.  For reasons of confidentiality I cannot discuss the full details.

However I wrote a nice, polite, calm and succinct email and received a reply within 36 hours smoothly and efficiently dealing with my case in a perfectly (and mutually beneficial) way.

It proves that DLP do read and act on guest emails and will have guest welfare at heart.

A big thankyou to DLP for acting so swiftly.
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "ford prefect"I had cause to contact the Customer Service department this week about a future booking.  For reasons of confidentiality I cannot discuss the full details.

However I wrote a nice, polite, calm and succinct email and received a reply within 36 hours smoothly and efficiently dealing with my case in a perfectly (and mutually beneficial) way.

It proves that DLP do read and act on guest emails and will have guest welfare at heart.

A big thankyou to DLP for acting so swiftly.

Was there some sort of 'I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you' clause? Come on, if you're gonna open up a new topic but leave out the crux of the story ..... well, you're nothing more than a big tease !

Stop teasing ! Details, details, details !!!!

ford prefect

I had made (unusually for me) a complete Pig's Ear of something.  According to DLP terms and conditions I could change my booking but would lose my booking deposit.

DLP didn't have to change things for me but they very kindly did AND did not charge me my booking fee AND did exactly what I should've asked them to do in the first place.

I really don't want to say what :oops: because I would look such a berk!!!
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!