Holes Trailer Music

Started by DisneyManiac, February 15, 2012, 09:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

Hey Guys! It's been sometime since I was last online. I need your help! You know the Disney movie Holes? (I know it's a bit random but I stumbled across it and it was a good movie.) Well, in the trailer, right at the start after it shows lightning striking the lake turning it to dust, it shows the camera zooming across the lake and stops hovering over the school bus well there's a song that plays which sounds a bit like Eyes Down by Eels and it ends when Stanley gets hit by the pair of shoes and then a slow song plays which also I don't know. So could you please tell me what the 2 songs are. I am so urgent to know!

:ears: DisneyManiac :ears:

15MagicalYears

Try having a look at the soundtrack track-list here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Holes-Original- ... B000MTEZO6  :thumbs:

DisneyManiac

Nope, sorry! You see, those songs are from the movie not the trailer! The songs I need are only from the trailer! So, sorry it is not what I am looking for.

CafeFantasia

So are you sure the song you're looking for isn't "Eyes Down" by Eels? It's the one that goes "Well the sun is shining, but it dont feel good".

[youtube:5cy0kwq7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APX-JUQjGCM[/youtube:5cy0kwq7]

Actually, no, it's not. The song you're looking for is the one they play BEFORE that. It sounds so familiar but I don't know what it is.

DisneyManiac

Exactly Alan! I gotta admit Eyes Down is a great song! Best there is out of the movie, its clever how they fit it into 'The Journey to Camp Green Lake' scene, the second best song has got to be 'Dig it' by the 'D-Tent boys'. Anyway the rock song instrumental at the start sounds a bit familier, but the most familier has got to be the one after that when his Grandpa(?) tells him about his (brace yourself!) No-Good-Dirty-Rotten-Pig-Stealing-Great-Great-Grandfather.Then the scene changes to Stanley at Camp Green Lake after he steps of the bus then another song which I don't know starts playing to near the end of the trailer. So that means I need know 3 songs!

DisneyManiac

[strike:arpbqzwk]One has been found! It's from a soundtrack! It's called[/strike:arpbqzwk]

DisneyManiac

One has been found! It's from a soundtrack! It's called Iguazu! ;)