Buzz Lightyear

Started by thebatman_1, December 16, 2006, 09:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samninetysix

wow

thebatman_1

Yes and here's some pics of my dear friend Buzz today...

Kristof

It's great to see the gang finally together!  :D

Samninetysix

LOL!!! - awesome pics m8 - i feel like saying "to infinity and beyond" but i'd probably get nagged ;)

Anthony

Wooohoo Toy Story is the best! They've all got their poses worked out perfectly. :wink:

I love the Animation Courtyard characters right now, they're using some really cool characters.  Last month they had the Genie and Jafar one day by Flying Carpets, followed by Jungle Book characters by Animagique the next day, then Sulley by Monsters Inc, etc.  It's going to turn out a really popular place when their Studio opens. :)

thebatman_1

Well today was fun for guests, obviously you had Mr and Mrs Incredible doing back to back sets, Sully over at the Monsters Inc PL, Buzz, Woody and Jessie taking photos in animation courtyard and Genie with Jafar outside their attraction. Infact at one stage all those chracters were out bar one, which was Mr Incredible.

swity

All I can say is: I love Buzz..... :mrgreen:

KitKatAngel

Hey batman, do you know if Buzz was near to the Monsters inc photo location on Weds 20th December at around 3pm? If so, I think I got a photo with him! hehe!

thebatman_1

Hey no one dresses up as the characters, these characters are the real characters!! If you mean was I looking after Buzz Lightyear that day then no I was off!! Though I did look after him on the 17th,18th and today!!Did you have a good vacation anyway?Oh btw Captain Jack Sparrow was out today in the Blue Lagoon for three sets. It was a one off.

KitKatAngel

I was only in the Disneyland park on the 18th so didn't see Buzz in studios.  I missed Jack Sparrow because I came home on the 21st but oh well, I still had a brilliant vacation thanks.  Were you looking after Pluto on any days, I think he was in my hotel on Wednesday but then me and my friend had a picture with him in the park a bit later, so if it was your day off I guess you weren't with him, although we did see him again on thursday but only waving to him through the hotel window lol, and we saw Buzz again in studios but just walked passed him as it was our last day and wanted to get on aerosmith for one last time hehe.

:)

Samninetysix

a quick message from the NPBC, met Buzz today in WDS! nice one dood - daughter was soooo impressed.

thebatman_1

Haha you should have seen Buzz's suprise when he saw that print off from this site!!He was so shocked that he regrets not being able to have had a proper photo with all the family. He did try signing autographs in the afternoon to experiment if it could be done on a regular basis but he was told to leave it for the time being, he just wished you had come back in the afternoon. He hopes you and your family had a good day.

Nala_84

Oh, Buzz is still showing at the Studios Park? What about "his" attraction in DL, isn't he there to be seen?

I wonder why Jessie seems to have no neck, usually she's such a pretty cowgirl ;)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

ChipChap

No, he left Discoveryland! He is only at the Walt Disney Studios Park!

I don't like the cheap Toy Story Character so much. I prefer the great Classical Disney ones.
Movie Park Germany - Hooray I\'m in the movies!

thebatman_1

These pictures are from today. Buzz disappears this week from the Park for the near future...unknown when he comes back, I think he could be back in mid Feb.

Buzz, Woody and Jessie got to sit in the Art of Animation and join in the kids whilst they drew disney characters, was loads of fun!!!